Fire mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try harder, there are atleast 10.

I'd love to see more glass cannons on both sides of WSG, its become to monotonous lately, the new buffs coming to the class too in 3.3.3 will be nice :D

Kore nametooshort said:
Eh? What buffs?

as far as i know, for mages-

the spellpower scale on frost spells will be increased by 5%.

and the glyph of fireball will no longer increase critical strike chance, but reduce fireball cast time by .15

might be kinda fun to make a hybrid mage taking the cast time reduction on fireball and frostbolt especially with the new glyhph coming out.

It definitely would be! I had started a mage project on vengeance, but had to scrap, I really miss PvPing on my friends mage back in TBC lol. We had a couple fire mages on vengeance back in the day, they REALLY messed me up sometimes, fireball+fireblast both crits can knock more than half my health off in full dmg sets :'(

no but it helps a little bit, I was thinking about taking 3/3 Ice Shards and going full frost power set idk, would be great against warriors and rogues, I can lock them down I just have trouble killing stuff on my mage.

Grabco said:
no but it helps a little bit, I was thinking about taking 3/3 Ice Shards and going full frost power set idk, would be great against warriors and rogues, I can lock them down I just have trouble killing stuff on my mage.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread