US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Alright guys in preperation for our most succesfulr aid week yet in MC, im going to make a roster ina few days but im also doing a shout out to afew people!

These people need to message me or Thirk asap
Film
Beaches
Rehabxx
Frostreaver

We realy need you guys as soon as possible for the raid progresion.

1. See above.

2. We might have some trouble... I finally maxed out my friends list.

I'm going to start removing anyone who is offline for more than 30 days without prior notice.

Anyone have Social's $6 guy for time? My sub is done tomorrow. :|

Guys i am so sorry i havent been around. This weekend is the first weekend that i dont have anything to do. So i will try to raid every day this weekend.

-Frostreaver

Awsome im gonna start a roster for Friday and Saturday (the days we hope to progress in)

Friday
Thelse - Healer
Meduzz - DPS

Saturday
Thelse - Healer
Meduzz - DPS

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't reply to the other thread, but thanks for putting my name down anyway :)
Should be available both Friday and Saturday for super awesome fun raiding times~!
Meduzz - DPS (rogue)

Raid is tomorrow. Make sure to let me know if you can make it!

Amazing to see this beeing pulled of !
I'm considering to take my 49 warrior to 50 too :p
But then i"m on EU server and no action at all there.
Also i hate the look of gnomes :p but then the stam trinckets are amazing XD

Log on over guys or else it will eb another fail raid night.
We still need
Frostreaver
Film
Rehabxx
Beaches
to contact us
I know Frostreaver has but you havent told us if you can make raid nights.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS I HAVE DELETED YOU FROM REAL ID (with the exception of Film).

PLEASE POST YOUR REAL ID IF I NO LONGER HAVE YOU!

Frostreaver, I'm pretty sure I need yours.

Solid turnout tonight, too bad about bubble's power issues, or Baron would have been dead meat.

Lets get it tomorrow, and hopefully I'll hear back from MMOChamp and WoWInsider soon for the article!

"I run a level 50 raiding group called <FIFTY>. We are working on an official website and teaser video, and I would like to know if you have an interest on writing an article about us.

When WotLK dropped, all classic raids had their level requirements reduced to 50. <FIFTY> is now 3/10 MC and AQ10 is fully cleared.

I believe this would be an interesting story for WoWInsider to write about and would help <FIFTY> recruit as well.

Please email me back if there is interest in writing about this and I can supply more details. Hopefully our main site (fiftyraiding.net) should be up and complete by then."

Lets get it moving, we had far more confirmed than what we have online.

Users who are viewing this thread