Ferals in 5.3

ya guna be honest . i suck at feral lol so i probably wont play it even with this buff

lol i saw one quote about feral in this thread if you screw up your combo points you will be 30 seconds behind where you want to be in your rotation haha nice call dead on.

I have been playing f2p feral since cata and once thorns was removed feral didnt become op we became balanced... i say this because if you let a feral build 6 points 5+1 for SR you deserve to get hit by a nuke.... its not OP its balanced -stupid players get nuked by ferals you let build points on you.
I die to Good players and Rape the shittys thats the way this game works

see you all on the fields
20 feral ijr - Chromaggus (retired)
20 feral ijir - shattered hand (active)
20 feral Jijr - Blackrock (retired)

{edited for fail spelling}

"thinking" ... as feral? Ok, ok... There are some decent players out there, but most people play feral-faceroll, and lets face it... Feral is the easiest class/spec in this bracket to faceroll. You go in balls-deep every time, there is no subtlety or finesse like you have with a rogue, there are no practical disables (roots forces you to drop stealth); EVERYTHING to do with the feral spec is about straight-up overpowering the foe with brute force. You PRAY you can gut the other guy before he guts you.

What nonsense. Ya probably this feral that just keybinded mangle, ferocious bite and tiger's fury.

lol i saw one quote about feral in this thread if you screw up your combo points you will be 30 seconds behind where you want to be in your rotation haha nice call dead on.

I have been playing f2p feral since cata and once thorns was removed feral didnt become op we became balanced... i say this because if you let a feral build 6 points 5+1 for SR you deserve to get hit by a nuke.... its not OP its balanced -stupid players get nuked by ferals you let build points on you.
I die to Good players and Rape the shittys thats the way this game works

see you all on the fields
20 feral ijr - Chromaggus (retired)
20 feral ijir - shattered hand (active)
20 feral Jijr - Blackrock (retired)

{edited for fail spelling}

What do you expect other person to do? kite you? kill you?
its easy for feral to stay at melee range.

U know that aint gonna happen 1vs1.

Users who are viewing this thread