Feet of the Lynx or Nat Pagle's? (Hunter)

You still haven't told me in what situation you need to have more stam to use wingclip.

Advantages of stam - Helps you survive burst(Doesn't matter you are kitting everyone unless a rogue opens with evasion on you)
Advantages of agi - More damage and crit chance, the armor/dodge isn't big but its still there. In situations where you need to kill a healer you are going to have an easier time than the stam geared hunter doing no damage.

Also you easily get additional stam via priest buff, Rumsey and food buffs, while extra agi you aren't easily getting.

to survive retarded damage and dodge chance by rogues like myself. But you're an NA player, you will never understand :(

arcane shot is not worth the mana cost to max rank, you just want to rank 1 it for the venomstrike procs

It's 10 more Mana...

They’re alliance. That’s a horde quest.

I think Stam is overrated on hunters, but fotl is also really bad. Probably take fishing boots and make up the agi somewhere else like the other guy above said.
This

to survive retarded damage and dodge chance by rogues like myself. But you're an NA player, you will never understand :(

Yea I understand you never played against 2600 mmr rbg teams like I did :(

Lets just play your stupid EU scenario out so we can see how clueless you are. You NEED to get opener. You NEED to use evasion in the opener.

That's not going to happen the majority of the time, lets assume you get a perfect opener and I have no teammates nearby to peel you or heal me(1 peel on you and you just get kited 100-0).

Now I go aspect of the monkey, attempt to wingclip you while backstrafing towards my team. You now have to kill me before my team can peel while I have 30% plus dodge, good luck. That's assuming I don't land a wingclip and dont use anything like swiftness pots to get range and just kite you and get 0 help from team.

So no kid, I'm not building my character around your scenario that happens 1 in 100 games. I'd rather be doing more damage and getting crits more often the other 99% of the time.

[doublepost=1589194894,1589193701][/doublepost]
Yea I understand you never played against 2600 mmr rbg teams like I did :(

Lets just play your stupid EU scenario out so we can see how clueless you are. You NEED to get opener. You NEED to use evasion in the opener.

That's not going to happen the majority of the time, lets assume you get a perfect opener and I have no teammates nearby to peel you or heal me(1 peel on you and you just get kited 100-0).

Now I go aspect of the monkey, attempt to wingclip you while backstrafing towards my team. You now have to kill me before my team can peel while I have 30% plus dodge, good luck. That's assuming I don't land a wingclip and dont use anything like swiftness pots to get range and just kite you and get 0 help from team.

So no kid, I'm not building my character around your scenario that happens 1 in 100 games. I'd rather be doing more damage and getting crits more often the other 99% of the time.
On behalf of EU, that idiot does not speak for us and is as clueless in this region as he would be in yours.

I was actually thinking today, what is the most Agi this joker could trade for? If you exclude Librams we're only talking about maybe 15 Agi more than someone building balance. Not exactly the kind of change that transforms your class into 1337 deeps...

Users who are viewing this thread