Feet of the Lynx or Nat Pagle's? (Hunter)

Acann

Veteran
In the first 30 minutes of my first fishing tourney I got both the hat and boots, although I was originally planning on wearing Feet of the Lynx, now that I got the boots I'm not sure which one to wear.

Thoughts?

qyYX3me.jpg

boots for fc, lynx for fighting. stam isnt that important to you. grats on the gear. sad and boring youre making a hunter though. smooth brain af.

Taking 8 Agi over 12 Stam boots wouldn't be my choice. You can trade out Stam for Agi at a more favorable rate almost anywhere else. Unless you are full glass cannon in every slot it wouldn't make sense to take Lynx.

I honestly believe going for stamina is more valuable in premades just to get in close range and wing clip and peel for your FC

hunters don't have any burst damage in this lvl, they are more sustain and I believe it will remain that way regardless if you get retarded amount of agility or not

Trailblazers
They’re alliance. That’s a horde quest.

I think Stam is overrated on hunters, but fotl is also really bad. Probably take fishing boots and make up the agi somewhere else like the other guy above said.

Foot pads of fang till u get fishy boots and pop 8 agi on your legs and 8 agi on shadow goggles for premades

I think for a d hunter stamina can be valuable. Offence should maintain distances for steady dps and optimal utility

For pugs? It's a hunter. Wear whatever. Fishing hat a boots would allow you to comfortably put 8 ago for both librams

They’re alliance. That’s a horde quest.

I think Stam is overrated on hunters, but fotl is also really bad. Probably take fishing boots and make up the agi somewhere else like the other guy above said.

Stam is overrated but Lynx are really bad? Does not compute.

What alternative are you suggesting for Ally?
yeah you're probably right, if you don't have fishing boots theyre bis alliance side. I think the point I'm making is that if you have access to fishing boots you'd take them and as you said, make up the agi on librams

yeah you're probably right, if you don't have fishing boots theyre bis alliance side. I think the point I'm making is that if you have access to fishing boots you'd take them and as you said, make up the agi on librams

I never said to make up the Agi with Librams - I'm a 1:1 Stam/Agi builder, so HP librams for me.

Everyone posting here has no clue what they are talking about, you get more out of AGI than stam. With Rumsey and Food buff the stam makes 0 difference, you aren't going to be targeted much as a hunter anyways and the agi gives additional damage, crit armor and dodge.
[doublepost=1589093667,1589093432][/doublepost]
I honestly believe going for stamina is more valuable in premades just to get in close range and wing clip and peel for your FC

hunters don't have any burst damage in this lvl, they are more sustain and I believe it will remain that way regardless if you get retarded amount of agility or not

Hunters auto shots can crits for 150-200 what do you mean no burst damage, now add in your pet, serpent sting and venomstrike proc.

Why would you need stam to wingclip someone and how often are you going to be spamming wingclip anyways compared to using your bow?

Everyone posting here has no clue what they are talking about, you get more out of AGI than stam. With Rumsey and Food buff the stam makes 0 difference, you aren't going to be targeted much as a hunter anyways and the agi gives additional damage, crit armor and dodge.
[doublepost=1589093667,1589093432][/doublepost]

Hunters auto shots can crits for 150-200 what do you mean no burst damage, now add in your pet, serpent sting and venomstrike proc.

Why would you need stam to wingclip someone and how often are you going to be spamming wingclip anyways compared to using your bow?

First of all, literally everyone has preferred agi and say the same thing as you, yet you are like "everyone posting here has no clue what they're talking about!111"

Pet's damage are shit and they've low hp and die easily so count that out

CRITTING 150 auto isn't much for going full agi, I am sure you will pull out that damage even if you go for high health over agi

Taking advantage of wing clip is probably the best thing you can do in a BG. The 19 bracket lacks CC's and peels and hunters are the only class who have like full ability set available. If you don't take advantage of it, then you can just as well reroll tbh.

Seems like it's just Clipster-Mirage Raceway (EU) who has figured this out? Which is kind of a shame. It's how I expect the average hunter twink to play like...

Going agi for the dodge on a ranged class isn't worth it... and this is coming from the high agi rogue with 52.48% dodge chance unbuffed

oh btw, I tank hunter's damage a lot and for long. The damage doesn't even bother me the slightest, only wing clip and not being able to kill the hunter asap (e.g. tauren with stam gear) does. Their only way to kill me is by dragging out the battle with their sustain damage. It has never been that some sudden burst damage makes me back away from a hunter. Not sure if they use their low ranked arcane shot over multi-shot or what's going on, but they just don't deal high damage regardless of going high agi

arcane shot is not worth the mana cost to max rank, you just want to rank 1 it for the venomstrike procs

First of all, literally everyone has preferred agi and say the same thing as you, yet you are like "everyone posting here has no clue what they're talking about!111"

Pet's damage are shit and they've low hp and die easily so count that out

CRITTING 150 auto isn't much for going full agi, I am sure you will pull out that damage even if you go for high health over agi

Taking advantage of wing clip is probably the best thing you can do in a BG. The 19 bracket lacks CC's and peels and hunters are the only class who have like full ability set available. If you don't take advantage of it, then you can just as well reroll tbh.

Seems like it's just Clipster-Mirage Raceway (EU) who has figured this out? Which is kind of a shame. It's how I expect the average hunter twink to play like...

Going agi for the dodge on a ranged class isn't worth it... and this is coming from the high agi rogue with 52.48% dodge chance unbuffed

oh btw, I tank hunter's damage a lot and for long. The damage doesn't even bother me the slightest, only wing clip and not being able to kill the hunter asap (e.g. tauren with stam gear) does. Their only way to kill me is by dragging out the battle with their sustain damage. It has never been that some sudden burst damage makes me back away from a hunter. Not sure if they use their low ranked arcane shot over multi-shot or what's going on, but they just don't deal high damage regardless of going high agi

You still haven't told me in what situation you need to have more stam to use wingclip.

Advantages of stam - Helps you survive burst(Doesn't matter you are kitting everyone unless a rogue opens with evasion on you)
Advantages of agi - More damage and crit chance, the armor/dodge isn't big but its still there. In situations where you need to kill a healer you are going to have an easier time than the stam geared hunter doing no damage.

Also you easily get additional stam via priest buff, Rumsey and food buffs, while extra agi you aren't easily getting.

Users who are viewing this thread