<FBKB> vs. <AP Twinks> Practice Games This Friday!

was fun to watch, and listen to fbkb warrior rage like a 13 y/o kid

who is tht

buddy got all mad about some1 saying skype instead of curse does he have trauma from skype?????

@ 2:30:09 you can see simka their FC go down and someone say "fucking solo'd by the fucking worst rogue in this game" and simka says 10 stacks moron. And what you hear @2:33:10 is the person seeing it lol and then having a huge rage at the team cuz he salty.

02:24:00 - Look how stupid that is - Our healer got stuck and we had to get on a 2people mount so he could hop on

I was laughing so hard I was crying listening to them at that part. They had no clue haha. Thought we were turtling.

I legit had a blast playing with you all!

Solo'd by the worst rogue in the game =(

I can only see one thing wrong with that statement , I didn't Solo him :D

I did happen to catch a screen shot of me and Burg doing work

View attachment 6247

Attachments

• eifle funny.jpg
    eifle funny.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 91
Aww man. Sounds like I missed some legit shenanigans o_O
we lost some morale after phron dc'ed and you guys got out of the gy. it was the first time many of us had played together, and the dude freaking out on skype...i mean curse...really put a damper on our communication.

a score of 2-2, of two untested teams, is a good outcome. i didn't really know what to expect coming into this, and i was pleasantly surprised how balanced the games were. 20s vets are fast coming to be the place to be for competitive play in this bracket. hope we can keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread