EU+US Favorite/best quest chains?

The reason it goes down is so some quests are repeatable but not dailies. The biggest spike is probably hallows end.

The reason it goes down is so some quests are repeatable but not dailies. The biggest spike is probably hallows end.
I mean, I get that. But I'm talking I can log in, and see my quest count. Reload, and it will be different. It literally goes up and down, not just down. And alllll the time.

Hey guys. Im planning on making a video of what i think are the best quest chains available to us. I already know what chains i think are the best/most creative/most epic etc but i want to make sure I'm not overlooking any. Im also open to being persuaded that your favorite chain is one is the best .

So what are your favorites? And why?
The Shimmering Flats quest kill / collect quest chain in vanilla... So much competition, but the quests were so simple and gave so much xp that it was somehow satisfying.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9156/wanted:-knucklerot-and-luzran

I remember the first character I made and I had really crappy gear in cata. Had to get a group going after dying and seeing other people die trying to kill them. Both of them were a pain to find also, but worth the adventure.
I have adored Ghostlands since BC, honestly. So many lovely quests there. Plus the whole faction Tranquillien and the fact you can have rep and rewards for such at such a low level? Very neat.

Users who are viewing this thread