EU+US Favorite/best quest chains?

Chops

Soccer Dad
Hey guys. Im planning on making a video of what i think are the best quest chains available to us. I already know what chains i think are the best/most creative/most epic etc but i want to make sure I'm not overlooking any. Im also open to being persuaded that your favorite chain is one is the best .

So what are your favorites? And why?

I remember a quest at Dwarven District that sends players to Ironforge. People tried to walk all the way through Burning Steps back in the days :)

To answer your question Chops, my favourite ones are Keeshan or (fallen) Hero of the Horde chains.

Last edited:
Hm..For currently available quests for the F2P community....I'm quite a fan of the Ashenvale questline on Alliance. In it's entirety.

Haha, I forgot we could do that one on F2P.

Have to do that tonight to snag the transmog+pet.

Getting decently close to 1,000 quests completed on my Rogue.

OH OH OH OH!

Redridge quest chain spoilers ahead. Don't read if you've never done the chain.

I only played Alliance quests, however - Redridge Keeshan questchain. It's epic, it has a fantastic story you get to learn even if you skip all quest text, and it's the first quest chain that made me read quest text when I did it on another char after experiencing how amazing it is for the first time.

Also, the mechanics!. The whole part of infiltrating the orc base, planting bombs and sneaking around - made me feel like it's Assassin's Creed inside WoW.

If you've never done Searing Gorge quests, don't read below.

AND KEESHAN DOESN'T ACTUALLY DIE AND HE IS IN SEARING GORGE OMG OMG OMG I was so excited when I was leveling my very first character and found that he's alive. No other quest chain character meant so much to me ever in wow.

OH OH OH OH!

Redridge quest chain spoilers ahead. Don't read if you've never done the chain.

I only played Alliance quests, however - Redridge Keeshan questchain. It's epic, it has a fantastic story you get to learn even if you skip all quest text, and it's the first quest chain that made me read quest text when I did it on another char after experiencing how amazing it is for the first time.

Also, the mechanics!. The whole part of infiltrating the orc base, planting bombs and sneaking around - made me feel like it's Assassin's Creed inside WoW.

If you've never done Searing Gorge quests, don't read below.

AND KEESHAN DOESN'T ACTUALLY DIE AND HE IS IN SEARING GORGE OMG OMG OMG I was so excited when I was leveling my very first character and found that he's alive. No other quest chain character meant so much to me ever in wow.
Did you enjoy the mechanics for the Ashenvale questline?

F2P's limits really made me appreciate questing a lot more, honestly. And if you look at the amount of quests done by those of us who enjoy PVE at 20, it's quite a lot! I'm not sure just how many left I can do, but we have more we can do now (Finish all of the ones in zones that only let us do a few, for example). To get close to 1,000 quests completed at level 20 is crazy, and a lot of fun.

Did you enjoy the mechanics for the Ashenvale questline?

F2P's limits really made me appreciate questing a lot more, honestly. And if you look at the amount of quests done by those of us who enjoy PVE at 20, it's quite a lot! I'm not sure just how many left I can do, but we have more we can do now (Finish all of the ones in zones that only let us do a few, for example). To get close to 1,000 quests completed at level 20 is crazy, and a lot of fun.

I got 1k quests achievement before the new quests were unlocked, and back then it was by the skin of my teeth. Many quests are bugged, some are weekly (like Emerald Dreamcatcher and one quest in Gol Bolar Quarry for example), you lost quests randomly because they were reset for events / darkmoon faire... it was a pain. I had to use quest completist addon to find the nichest, most obscure quests to complete.

I got 1k quests achievement before the new quests were unlocked, and back then it was by the skin of my teeth. Many quests are bugged, some are weekly (like Emerald Dreamcatcher and one quest in Gol Bolar Quarry for example), you lost quests randomly because they were reset for events / darkmoon faire... it was a pain. I had to use quest completist addon to find the nichest, most obscure quests to complete.
I was wondering why my quest count goes up and down. By a considerable amount, too. About 20 ish or so quests that sometimes I get credit for and sometimes I don't.

I was wondering why my quest count goes up and down. By a considerable amount, too. About 20 ish or so quests that sometimes I get credit for and sometimes I don't.

Yea it's because of world event quests and darkmoon faires, and they drop the most just before january, and every month by some. To be 100% safe, do every single quest every single event and every single Darkmoon Faire. Get the achiev and you'll get your break, I'm sitting at ~750 atm, even though I got the 1k achi.

Yea it's because of world event quests and darkmoon faires, and they drop the most just before january, and every month by some. To be 100% safe, do every single quest every single event and every single Darkmoon Faire. Get the achiev and you'll get your break, I'm sitting at ~750 atm, even though I got the 1k achi.
If I look at the "Statistics" next to achievements, it seems to stay consistent unlike the tracking of the achievement for 1k.

It says I have almost 900 done on statistics for quests done that are not dailies. I'm around the 700 mark though, other than that.

I either blew threw and dont remember, or I never completed this. Remind me of what this one is.

There is one where you control a goblin shredder that is pretty fun, and you also have a few others that have vehicle mechanics I enjoy. One turning into a giant saber and wreck orcs.

Users who are viewing this thread