Farming v Containing

Last thing before I go do some Coding in CGS, If you are alliance and i'm horde wouldn't you wanna kill me to? Yeah think about it everyone wants to win. But I try to have very coordinated gy farming. So good... that i could run around capping flags and killing efcs by myself. My friends farm I put on my 4.2k health set cap flags alone and kill efcs alone. If no one is around to kill me what do i have to worry about the horrible rogues in this bracket could be fakecasted by jajas hahaha But yeah I like the descriptions of containing and farming. Its all the same Honestly ive been trying to "Contain" but guess what???????????????? mother fuckers don't leave the damn gy. So they gotta die! They can't be alive. Teh fuck? formulate an attack by running to the back corner of the Gy? really???

Except being 24 pretty much means you are a failed twink and a failed human being.

Last thing before I go do some Coding in CGS, If you are alliance and i'm horde wouldn't you wanna kill me to? Yeah think about it everyone wants to win. But I try to have very coordinated gy farming. So good... that i could run around capping flags and killing efcs by myself. My friends farm I put on my 4.2k health set cap flags alone and kill efcs alone. If no one is around to kill me what do i have to worry about the horrible rogues in this bracket could be fakecasted by jajas hahaha But yeah I like the descriptions of containing and farming. Its all the same Honestly ive been trying to "Contain" but guess what???????????????? mother fuckers don't leave the damn gy. So they gotta die! They can't be alive. Teh fuck? formulate an attack by running to the back corner of the Gy? really???
No one gives a shit about what you're doing.

Except being 24 pretty much means you are a failed twink and a failed human being.

Wow, you must submit this data and conclusion to the Mental Health Institute! No, really you are going to judge random nerd behind a computer screen based on his or her gameplay?

You don't contain the Gulch,the gulch contains you, and Duo contains the Gulch. About 50 games this weekend farming till we get 3 caps Don't worry when call to arms is done you shall be farmed once again, btw
When druids start tunnel jumping you better start bitching at them!! Because I'm just going farm the rest of you till he has 4 stacks and kill him when he is just a big ball of slow shit :D

I Lol'd !
Duo is really the "KING" of the bracket , Thats what i think. TO FARM IN THIS BRACKET ITS Completely HARD , And He still Farms. /cheers

Users who are viewing this thread