Farming SFK most efficiently

Activate

Legend
Bend used to have a great guide, just wondering what tips can be offered. Move speed and aoe being the obvious. Is it worth it to stop for chests?

Worthless tbh

Dungeon chests in classic dungeons that have not been redesigned by the devs geometry wise so they function just like precata with the ability to rarely drop blue items. Old SFK mlvl 20-25 so chests will still drop items ilvl 20-25. So magefists/magicians mantle ....rest junk

Chest drop items such as magefist, mm,prairie ring of agi , meadow ring of agi.
OK so not the mains like SF or Gloom but still decent. Do the horses have any special chance at a rare? Seen a ton of stable lanterns.

Make yourself a delete macro cause your bags are going to be stuffed with worthless things lol. Someone posted a delete all gray item script but it didn't work for me. Thought that was pretty slick though.

OK so not the mains like SF or Gloom but still decent. Do the horses have any special chance at a rare? Seen a ton of stable lanterns.

Make yourself a delete macro cause your bags are going to be stuffed with worthless things lol. Someone posted a delete all gray item script but it didn't work for me. Thought that was pretty slick though.
I think theres an addon that allows you to dothat

Users who are viewing this thread