EU+US Farming Levelers Out of Existence

Really don't know why so many people want to reverse it.
1. We struggled for pops every expansion.
2. The bracket died multiple times for months on end.
3. Now every bracket is playable with xp locked.
4. Lets not forget that even if we got un merged we will still have the **** legion instanced pvp gear system.

I think what people really want is the old instanced pvp system or wod again which after 2 years got stale tbh, playing the same shit all the time can end up getting very boring.
You're fake news.

i just miss having different stats to little timmy down the road who got bought wow for his 7th birthday and purchased white items from his start zone vendor

i just miss having different stats to little timmy down the road who got bought wow for his 7th birthday and purchased white items from his start zone vendor
I run into many people who have at least 700-1000 less HP than myself on my twink, its for the shi*tty reason that those people simply don't have gear equipped, also known as levelers.

In WoD the only people who really had any stat advantage was people with GF'd gear.

yo if they announce the xpon xpoff split can we get a thread going on official forums asking for no bg templates in xpoff, blizzard know xpoff will be twink only and might respect the enchant/gear options for twinks and how important that is to us

It will never happen.
However, I ask that you try and prove me wrong.

/cheers

As much as I agree with what what everyone has said about splitting the bracket again, I personally would be happy to play this bracket if as lild said, the normal gearing system for everyone under level 60 or something.
- have the boxes also reward rep tokens for WSG and AB ( for Tavares and that )
- have the full pvp set from boxes with chances of warforged etc
- make all healers across the board heal the same via tooltip and be affected by stats the same so that regrowth, flash heal, flash of light, healing wave, effuse all heal the same etc.
- fix treants
- fix survival hunters
- nerf haunt by 10%
I think ray of frost is fine but don't allow it to go into LoS ( idk how they can fix that )
As shit as legion is it's very easy to fix on paper.

As much as I agree with what what everyone has said about splitting the bracket again, I personally would be happy to play this bracket if as lild said, the normal gearing system for everyone under level 60 or something.
- have the boxes also reward rep tokens for WSG and AB ( for Tavares and that )
- have the full pvp set from boxes with chances of warforged etc
- make all healers across the board heal the same via tooltip and be affected by stats the same so that regrowth, flash heal, flash of light, healing wave, effuse all heal the same etc.
- fix treants
- fix survival hunters
- nerf haunt by 10%
I think ray of frost is fine but don't allow it to go into LoS ( idk how they can fix that )
As shit as legion is it's very easy to fix on paper.

This aint no private server we control nothing unfortunately #themergeftw #trumpsalad

i miss forming groups to see who was queuing, really brought people together

lol, you mean you miss quin feral (when they were banned) and screwing 19 ppl out of a good game they waited 45 min+ to get a pop?
yea good times xD

Dude long time no see! Not many people from NM still around. Lots of activity in the bracket tbh.

I miss everyone from NM a lot. Leithal recruited me just from being cool with me on DoA's vent and got me into premades and even though I didn't last long on NM's A-Team (thanks to Clankz, Bobgnarly and my 350ms ping) it opened up my whole 19s premade career and I don't think any game could ever give me that sense of teamwork and aspiration. I will never forget those times.

Yeah I noticed it's not too bad for US times but our Aussie scene is lacking more then ever. I'll try to get in on the weekends ;)

If anyone would like to add me, my battle net ID is: Stratus #11509

Users who are viewing this thread