EU+US Farming Levelers Out of Existence

Farmed these screbs throughout wod

My view is that we will not inspire people to make a twink if all we do is farm noobs. If we (the twinks) want to inspire and impress people so they would join us, we have to show more than the ability to one-shot and farm GYs. We have to coordinate the gameplay, focus EFCs,defend our FC, focus healers, call incs, carry games, give advice to people who want to get better and so on. We want to be the leader of the team so everyone else looks up to us, wants to be us. I think actions like returning a flag when 90% of the remaining group is PvP'ing in mid truly makes you a twink rather than just a fotm. Sure, if I did not know better I would be impressed by some sh deleting people in bgs. I might try it out. But are we really aiming at recruiting that kind of people? I'd say no, but that's just my opinion.

That's a very fair point and I agree with a lot of it, to me the way to go between my argument and yours comes down to wide spread practicality, we cannot make people who don't want to listen, listen, which is so often the case in BGs with levelers who often times ignore flags even when they're are pointed out, it is far easier to get twinks to farm a grave yard after capping twice (with the method you mentioned) and then farm them, than to expect a group of levelers to notice a few people trying to be strategists and actually win, most will think we are just being pushy, and most twinks won't bother trying to direct their team, farming on the other hand does not have that issue.

Was doing some random dungeons on my 19, some guys said "nice gear", I said thanks. He then proceeded to ask why I'm such a low level, and I said that I am a twink. Then he just said "I don't like twinks", then left. I guess these noobs that got demolished in the TC bg days by twinks still have a grudge hehe

Just make sure you're on alliance too. When the 5mans come out they're typically all on horde. We need "heroes" on both sides

Pizza and hb kinda drove that home last expansion. Idk if we can expect streams to that effect but we can fill out factions

Let's all roll 110s and get them raid BiS then gank the raid entrances until they all make twinks. We'll even get server-first kills just to show them how bad they are.

My big question is whether they even care. They can just go quest in Westfall for a couple hours.

That's a very fair point and I agree with a lot of it, to me the way to go between my argument and yours comes down to wide spread practicality, we cannot make people who don't want to listen, listen, which is so often the case in BGs with levelers who often times ignore flags even when they're are pointed out, it is far easier to get twinks to farm a grave yard after capping twice (with the method you mentioned) and then farm them, than to expect a group of levelers to notice a few people trying to be strategists and actually win, most will think we are just being pushy, and most twinks won't bother trying to direct their team, farming on the other hand does not have that issue.

I agree, there are games where it all seems useless and farming sort of happens, either done by your team or the enemy. I personally always skip on the farming bit and go cap all 3 flags asap, but that's just me and you have some fair points as well so I don't judge. All I am saying is that in the beginning we should try and do our best to be the twinks that carry games through strategy and objectives rather than just wrecking levelers. However, if things are desperate or not challenging at all - sure, go ahead and farm. It seems like it's a big part of pvp anyway hehe

Let's all roll xx's and get them raid BiS then gank the raid entrances until they all make twinks. We'll even get server-first kills just to show them how bad they are.

Been there...
Done that...

My big question is whether they even care. They can just go quest in Westfall for a couple hours.

On this you are correct. A player is either a PvPer or they are not. Very few dabble at low levels.

/cheers

Last edited:
Hey Conq, glad to see a firmiliar face. Whats the bracket like? I've been thinking about getting back into it

puttin in work

v7JXip6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread