Farming Demon band

Soldjah

Certified goober™
Hey.

Gonna start farming Demon band. Anyone got a nice spot to farm it? Really just some place that you can grind your brains out.

go bfd . thats were ive seen it drop the most. you may also get lucky and find a onyx claymore or sumthing fun like that.

in 30 or so runs of stocks i've gotten 8 of them, plus healing pots drop by the ton in there.

demon band has dropped for me in stockades and bfd, choose bfd though because theres more mobs per run and also you get a chance of getting BFD rare :) which is always fun

demon band dropped for me yesterday when I was in bfd, dropped off those twilight robe mofos that be in that room on top of serrakis that underwater boss

so yeh :), goodluck

Demon band isnt even BIS.

I want to get some different sets, and this one happens to be in one of them. And btw, I didnt ask for whats bis and what not.

And no I'm not mad, nor do I have any grudge against you :)

I spread luuuuv<3

Demon band isnt even BIS.

It's a nice way to round out hit cap for horde mail melee toons (with Bracers of the Most Trusted and Boots of the Hero).

How much can I get for this ring, I was farming Feet of Lynx in SW Stockade, and got 2 of those, from Basher :)

How much can I get for this ring, I was farming Feet of Lynx in SW Stockade, and got 2 of those, from Basher :)

couple of hundred gold on a twinking sever, its not hard to farm on a p2p account.

Depends on the realm, normally I sell for 200g on nontwink realms and 1-2k on twink realms. For your Lynz you should try chest farming, for me its tons faster.

I saw 3 in BFD.... I lost all the rolls ... :D

idk if u noticed, but the gnome rogue rolled need on it. i would of had him kicked. especially since you're the tank.

Users who are viewing this thread