US Fancy vs JamesB 29

Who will win?

• Gucciglad

• Pizza

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk. Games were fun, and getting to play my shadow priest isntead of boomkin makes me really happy. Always up for 29 games since Pugs are pretty awful by comparison.

I am sure we would be happy to set up more vs Fancy when we have more experience under our belts as a team.
We are fixing our comp
Wonderful games guys, hopefully this will bring new things to the 29 and 19 bracket, either with premades or activity. Hopefully we can see a 29 TC next year :)
i have thought very, very seriously about this, we will see if Legion forces me to quit or not.

I am sure we would be happy to set up more vs Fancy when we have more experience under our belts as a team.
We are fixing our comp

i have thought very, very seriously about this, we will see if Legion forces me to quit or not.

i think you should work to have some plebmades first with pretty even teams

i think you should work to have some plebmades first with pretty even teams
We have don't in house wargames a few times. But I am referring to the TC. If I'm around after Legion drops and things have picked up, don't be surprised to see me hosting a legit TC. I am very committed to this bracket.

@Fancy aye make 20s and I'll face u lol my squad is all 20s idk many 29s I just remembered I don't have many 29 friends that I premade with

you could make 19s... gg19 would probably fund your team or whatever
Yea but some of my players don't even pay their sub, that's y their lvl 20 lol but I will have to think about that as well thanks for idea I wasn't even Thinking of it

was some really interesting games yesterday gg boys

...:Kappa:
Glad nobody is being a dick about us getting beat as literally a new team by a team that has played together for years. Everyone looses, this is a bracket were not everyone premades, if ever. As stated earlier, we appreciate the opportunity, however, shit posts like this not so much.

Glad nobody is being a dick about us getting beat as literally a new team by a team that has played together for years. Everyone looses, this is a bracket were not everyone premades, if ever. As stated earlier, we appreciate the opportunity, however, shit posts like this not so much.
wow, salty

I coulda won that game myself while my team watched and cheered me on.
/flex on foolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread