Who will win?

• Gucciglad

• Pizza

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm what should I roll? voc#1991

I think BM monk would work just fine? wink wink
BM monk isn't as OP @19 as it is @29, but it's still very viable, and usually there's a BM in every 10man comp

even tho they lost, they still were the only ones out of all you no ball pussy loser 29s to step up and play. so props to them

Last edited:
even tho they lost, they still were the only ones out of all you no ball pussy loser 29s to step up and play. so props to them

This. Glad they stepped up and played. And I feel kinda bad that the games were like they were. I enjoyed playing my 29 for the first time in years, hope that this causes players to improve instead of hide away. GGs, next time let's see some closer games.

Again, not my guild idk why I'm being tagged shit talk isn't necessary. We learned a lot as a team, not to mention a new team playing the best 29 guild from EU with players who have never premaded, it's called improving. Grow up. We had fun games. I am grateful that Fancy stepped up like this and put out this challenge, as is the rest of our team. We play Ellen's team sat the 29th 9pm est and are looking forward to it.
Again thank you Fancy, and the rest of the players on your guys' team we really appreciated the opportunity to play some premades.

Hey guys GGs first time in 29 bgs... see you guys next time !
Again, not my guild idk why I'm being tagged shit talk isn't necessary. We learned a lot as a team, not to mention a new team playing the best 29 guild from EU with players who have never premaded, it's called improving. Grow up. We had fun games. I am grateful that Fancy stepped up like this and put out this challenge, as is the rest of our team. We play Ellen's team sat the 29th 9pm est and are looking forward to it.
Again thank you Fancy, and the rest of the players on your guys' team we really appreciated the opportunity to play some premades.
ty guys games were fun
gg
dont take flamer seriously hes fat

Here is a haiku for you James and some advice too!

It was expected
Do not take it personal
'Tis pups being pups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread