EU+US Fake DubbsBegins Channel

DubbsBegins

Legend
Hello my friends!

It's been too long since I last logged into my wow account, youtube account, and my twinkinfo account. Hope all is well with those of you who remember me!

I came across a YouTube channel that claims to be me. While I do appreciate the great gameplay and the editing, I do not approve of the Channel's claim of being the real Dubbs. If you are here, please, claim yourself as a reincarnation of my character instead, as I do not intend on coming back to F2P WoW.

For the rest of you, have a great day/night. If you are watching the World Cup, good luck on your teams as well! Cheers!

Hello my friends!

It's been too long since I last logged into my wow account, youtube account, and my twinkinfo account. Hope all is well with those of you who remember me!

I came across a YouTube channel that claims to be me. While I do appreciate the great gameplay and the editing, I do not approve of the Channel's claim of being the real Dubbs. If you are here, please, claim yourself as a reincarnation of my character instead, as I do not intend on coming back to F2P WoW.

For the rest of you, have a great day/night. If you are watching the World Cup, good luck on your teams as well! Cheers!

Hi Dubbs, I hope you're well!

I saw this and knew you had taken time from WoW a few years back. I asked you for video editing tips (I made some awful f2p videos unfortunately). I really enjoyed your channel, especial the Mortaldubbs warlock vids with that intro!

Someones really gone to a lot of effort to mimic you, even steal your intro's....bit sad, when they'd be perfectly fine being themselves...

Subbed lol

Well it is True that i Steal your identity your Name But i Always wanted to be someone and i was Always ignored of people and i decided to make you like my Idol in f2p twinking and when you left wow i was really sad and taught will you ever comeback in wow but then i was watching your Videos and taught i can do the same so i lvl a druid called dubbs and here we are i got in 2 months 296 Subs because i put your Name and i am really sorry dubbs I just wanted some attention and in this time where i did YouTube I got alot of Friends who thaught i was dubbs well now i think i will lose alot of Friends because its not my real identity

Well it is True that i Steal your identity your Name But i Always wanted to be someone and i was Always ignored of people and i decided to make you like my Idol in f2p twinking and when you left wow i was really sad and taught will you ever comeback in wow but then i was watching your Videos and taught i can do the same so i lvl a druid called dubbs and here we are i got in 2 months 296 Subs because i put your Name and i am really sorry dubbs I just wanted some attention and in this time where i did YouTube I got alot of Friends who thaught i was dubbs well now i think i will lose alot of Friends because its not my real identity

Don't beat yourself up too much mate. Sure, what you did was a pretty low, underhand way of getting views/subs. You didn't really need to. Your own editing/gameplay was enough to attract people who didn't know who the original dubbs was.

Afterall this is just a videogame, you haven't stolen his true/irl (I hope), you're not seeking financial gain just some attention and credit from fellow players. Hopefully a lesson learned. Keep up making your own videos and playing mate.

lol

No idea why, but I did read it with an Indian accent. Are you Indian perhaps?

No worries! Don't take down your videos, you put a lot of effort into it. And I think it looks awesome man. You can still use my name but just let your viewers know that you are not the real Dubbs but got my permission.

i feel like somehow i'm watching an 80s soap opera and it's all staged and i'm crackin up... but then I start to wonder if it's a crime/drama series and then I get a little emo. The real dubbs, always great to see someone with such skill and passion, I have so much damn video content that could make awesome stuff but I have ZERO skill for that stuff lol. I think that's really big of you to not crucify him for doing that, and to the new dubbs, Welcome to the jungle!! rawr

Users who are viewing this thread