US Fair warning regarding the druid Aniimall

Will somebody just permanently ban this dickhead? You literally have nothing but toxic bullshit to spew all the time.

He is easy to ignore my friend. Plus he adds color/variety to the threads.
People like this are simply what TI/XPOFF are. I know it puts it lot of people off, unfortunately.
When you have been around as long as you and I you come to recognize the ‘serious’ people on the site. Those are the ones I generally don’t “troll” if you have noticed. You, Purg, Burg, Bison, Sketckbag, Saxxon and enumerable other are considered ‘untrollable’ in my eyes. I generally ‘troll’ the ones that deserve it.

I do take issue when people start insulting new members though. New members should be greeted with open arms. They are when keeps this niche hobby flourishing. Each and every day people leave this game. If it were for new people this part of it would have died long long ago. We should be welcoming them, not pushing them away. Everyone was a rookie at one time.

/cheers

Will you guys stfu me and dimitri are close, you retards don’t get our humor,stop assuming shit shitnea crapnea w.e your cute nick name is

eres un pendejo enserio cabron salte de esta pajina que es de americanos/gringos no para jajas pendejos como tu
obligame-puto.jpg

@Dimitri XD

Tranquilos amigos, todos nosotros somos jajas, en el fondo tenemos algo que nos une. Recuerden lo que dijo mi viejo amigo Bruce: "iuuuu, usa el :v". Recuerden que simio no mata simio.

Reactions: Fry
Finally someone I know lol. Good hearing from you man. I'm on illidan, mostly playing my 120. You should message me.

Users who are viewing this thread