US Fair warning regarding the druid Aniimall

Falarus

Veteran
So a while back I decided to give twinking another shot and formed Team Play. After a few months and 10-15 people fully funded (including Aniimall, on multiple toons, for upwards of 20k gold) my Co-GM and I got a bit burned out of the scene and took a break for a couple months. During this break Animal petitioned to be made GM and took over 150k gold from the guild bank and all of the accumulated items we had bought/farmed up.

While 150k gold is a lot of gold, in the end its only about 20 bucks. Its not the end of the world. Some number of trolls will assuredly respond with 'durr what you get nub for taking a break', but I'm not on here asking for sympathy. Like I said its 20 bucks. However, I do want people to be made aware of the character of the individual who swiped everything from our bank. I know he has hustled a few times to get funded by various guilds in the community, so going forward before you fund this guy keep this information in mind.

I had waited a couple weeks to make this post, thinking that perhaps he had proactively taken control of the bank so that others couldn't do it. However, he doesn't really log onto Illidan very often now and defriended me on bnet, so its pretty clear he scammed at this point. Be warned.

I think at the end of the day you just have to understand that a fair amount of people are just trash on the basic level of soul/whatever you believe in... pure trash.

Depending how long you were gone for, he didn't need to petition a GM. You can take possession of an inactive guild if you are high enough rank. This is done right on the guild window in-game.

At that point, it becomes his guild.

why would you play with or support people whom you do not trust?

Need more information.
How long was this “break”?
A month?
Two?
Six?
A year?
Put it in some perspective for us.

/cheers

You have to be offline for 90 days, then someone else can take over the guild.

And the one who takes over must be rank3+ to take the gm spot.

So why would you have anyone above rank3 that you doesnt trust or know irl?

Out jumped

To be perfectly honest I wasn't aware that the guild could be automatically taken after a set time. As I said, it had been years since I played before I resubbed. As to trusting someone rank 3 or above, my previous sentence for the most part explains that thought process. However, at the time he was our main FC and had a pretty high demand to be the center of attention of everything in exchange for being the FC. Demanded on designing the tabard, _wanted_ co-GM, although ended up settling on officer, etc. I knew that having semi-competent FCs in the 29 bracket is by far the most important quality to having a successful team, so I sucked it up.

LOL is guild money and you left animal solo Q like for 2 months after that ¨break¨ he would say like fuck it ama take some, also i dont think he btag deleted you, he said he was going to take a break in bfa for then enchanting his toons, if he had stealed the gold i think he would enchant his twinks with that gold since day 1 lol. Just wait him to come back you know how he is, just that he is not playing atm doesnt mean he steal all and escaped lol.

LOL is guild money and you left animal solo Q like for 2 months after that ¨break¨ he would say like fuck it ama take some, also i dont think he btag deleted you, he said he was going to take a break in bfa for then enchanting his toons, if he had stealed the gold i think he would enchant his twinks with that gold since day 1 lol. Just wait him to come back you know how he is, just that he is not playing atm doesnt mean he steal all and escaped lol.
eres un pendejo enserio cabron salte de esta pajina que es de americanos/gringos no para jajas pendejos como tu

eres un pendejo enserio cabron salte de esta pajina que es de americanos/gringos no para jajas pendejos como tu

Will somebody just permanently ban this dickhead? You literally have nothing but toxic bullshit to spew all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread