f2ptwink password?

Who had that time admin permission for the channel? I'll rape this guy so freakin' hard o_O

Yasueh said:
Give me a couple of hours ;)

Already worked out how to fix this, just need to code it.

HURRY! :D btw make the f2pchannel addon for the channel "Guild" xDDDD cuz its a guild chat spamming and stuff ;D

i logged off at 11.40 and logged back on around 13.00 local time

People who were online before i logged off and after i logged back on are:

Mialu and Cleavington (as far as i can tell...), maybe they know who's been admin since i logged off (since i'm pretty sure i had admin before logging).

Yasueh said:
Give me a couple of hours ;)

Already worked out how to fix this, just need to code it.

Are you using my idea/suggestion? >_>

I told you, it only takes one.

Mialo said:
Watch out making such statements.

How sore is your rear?

iaccidentallytwink said:
Are you using my idea/suggestion? >_>

I told you, it only takes one.

I'm changing it so that if you can't log into the channel /f2ptwink0 the addon will just try and log into /f2ptwink1 and so on, until it finds one that's not passworded. Seeing as a client can only log into 10 channels at once, it's going to take a lot of alt accounts, and a lot of patience to put passwords on every channel the addon might be using.

Also, when someone sets a password on a channel, everyone in that channel has a hidden game event fire to say that it was changed, and by who. The addon will be reporting that information, outing people who try it from now on.

Yasueh said:
I'm changing it so that if you can't log into the channel /f2ptwink0 the addon will just try and log into /f2ptwink1 and so on, until it finds one that's not passworded. Seeing as a client can only log into 10 channels at once, it's going to take a lot of alt accounts, and a lot of patience to put passwords on every channel the addon might be using.

Also, when someone sets a password on a channel, everyone in that channel has a hidden game event fire to say that it was changed, and by who. The addon will be reporting that information, outing people who try it from now on.

That seems a lot more complicated and unnecessary compared to disabling the slash functions for chat and putting a password on the channel that only the addon knows.

Not to mention with what you're doing now someone can still give out bans to people.

leotseddap said:
Indeed. This is pretty sad and childish.

But anyway, how where people able to discover the first pass in the first place... someone gotta know who it was.

As replied earlier in this threat, it seemed I found out the pw. However, this is untrue. At the moment the pw was changed, only Cleavington & I were online Horde side. It seems someone wants to put the action in my hands...

Users who are viewing this thread