F2P/Vets in xpoff-BGs

f2ps should have had their own bracket since start

Not sure how they're supposed to see other aspects of the game available thru subbing when you excluded them with their own bracket... kind of the most backward idea I've ever come across. Not only from a business standpoint either.

The entire point is the carrot on the stick intention of suckering subscription, not to give free access to the game.

I can level to 29 and have access to enchants? News to me!

My question is what exactly OP thinks he's reporting? F2P aren't exploiting or cheating or even damaging BGs. We play the game as it's presented to us.

Wanting starter accounts in XpOff BGs isn't about making the game better for others. It's about being salty that their "bracket" can't get a pop without us.

What I don't understand is... why not just join us? F2P is incredibly fun and rewarding in ways pay to play and even vet accounts are not. And given the recent changes, we're viable in PVP on ways we haven't been since Legion.

So what's holding y'all back? We have a chance here to truly redefine twinking and y'all are... salty about it? That's just so confusing to me

This one major reason all my toons are either f2p 20 twinks or lvl 20 vets, i knew better not to level to 29, because of possible changes, in the future, and since most people kept their toons at 20 i would go where ever other 20s would go with future changes made to low lvl bgs. whats holding them back is the gold time, and enchants and investment into making their 29s, also there is major ability advantage for lvl 29s, in bgs aka more abilitys to burst people down and set-up combos. I haven't played any of my 20s this expanision but i look forward to returning. In theory you should see the bgs being more balanced due to lvl 20 f2p and vet accounts have less abilities to work with vs levelers, unless iam wrong. Their salty because their 29 ques wont pop, and they want blizzard to force 20 f2p and vets back into the same bg que as 29s. If 29s are forced to remake a new 20 twink they wont have such a major advantage vs levelers and other 20 f2p and vets.

Users who are viewing this thread