F2P/Vets in xpoff-BGs

Smn

Legend
So I came to think about something. What would happen if someone were about to start reporting that F2Ps and Vets can join the xpon-bgs? Do you think that person would get a lot of shit from F2Ps/ Vets?

I mean have anyone heard something about this from Blizzard, is it intended for them to be able to join xpon-bgs. It might just be a mistake on their end.

So I came to think about something. What would happen if someone were about to start reporting that F2Ps and Vets can join the xpon-bgs? Do you think that person would get a lot of shit from F2Ps/ Vets?

I mean have anyone heard something about this from Blizzard, is it intended for them to be able to join xpon-bgs. It might just be a mistake on their end.

Report and find out?

F2P/vets are basically part of the trial account feature ... which main purpose is to try the game, which includes dungeons and battlegrounds. How someone can say that it's not "normal" that F2P/vets are on the same queues as levelers ?

F2P/vets are basically part of the trial account feature ... which main purpose is to try the game, which includes dungeons and battlegrounds. How someone can say that it's not "normal" that F2P/vets are on the same queues as levelers ?

They wasn't in the previous separation... Not that I honestly care

Its the everyone gets a trophy society.. So TBH it wouldn't surprise me one bit, if people did & blizzard actually made the change....

F2P and vet aren't doing anything you can't do. You're more than welcome to que into xp-on BGs.

Wasn't that what the evil 29s were doing? Nothing you couldn't do?

But in all honesty I don't think it's a bug. I don't think it will stay, but I don't think it's a bug.

They wasn't in the previous separation... Not that I honestly care
Shadow priests was missing mind blast, a core ability, for years up on years at 19 and 20.
Is that also normal following the logic?

It is blizzard.

Vets should be with xpoff since they are not that new to the game (arguably).

Pure trial however is what it is.
A pure trial.

Putting them with xpoff is a stupid ass move since it is not an accurate representation of product.

But hey don't break ya balls about it. 20s have something 29s never did or will - an actually community.

Shadow priests was missing mind blast, a core ability, for years up on years at 19 and 20.
Is that also normal following the logic?

It is blizzard.

Vets should be with xpoff since they are not that new to the game (arguably).

Pure trial however is what it is.
A pure trial.

Putting them with xpoff is a stupid ass move since it is not an accurate representation of product.

But hey don't break ya balls about it. 20s have something 29s never did or will - an actually community.

man 20s are so bad it's scary... You can have that community.

Seriously I haven't played this bracket in months when I was forced back into it by the recent patch. I keep hearing how pro they are and how they farmed 29s and honestly it's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

Right now in the EU there's only two vets that know the tactics for the bg. One is me (not bragging, I'm not even going too tell you the names of my toons) the other is dasha.

If you think otherwise you must be playing a different game to me.

No, no it makes no sense for any character that can't gain XP, that can essentially become a twink in their bracket to be allowed. not when paying customers can't.

Well see if they add f2p to xpoff, those legit players who are just trying out the game for the first time will REALLY hate queueing into 29s, whom they just so recently managed to somewhat escape (cuz 29s posing as vets are funni)

Here we go again. Lvlers making WoW into a easy game. Report report report is all they're good for. Can't wait for Classic.

Here we go again. Lvlers making WoW into a easy game. Report report report is all they're good for. Can't wait for Classic.

Bet my ball to a barn door says this guy never played classic

So now the f2ps are being nice when we threaten to report them ahahahah

Realize that the whole reason behind this is post salt.
As per usual. Salty 29 gets salty he cant farm levelers and 20s. Even more salty he sunk money into his 29. EVEN MORE SALTY 20s are laughing at them. Boom birth of this thread.

Anyways, you won't achieve anything with this, heres why -
BLIZZARD DID THIS ON PURPOSE.
  • I'll remind you that, EVERY TWINK IN EVERY BRACKET was quen xpon before the patch. Blizzard realized this this should no longer be the case because no more state templates. They actually payed attention to detail this time.
  • XP OFF is p2p exclusive. F2P accounts have never been able to lock EXP and enjoy the luxuries of 19. We've all tried it in catac. It failed. Shit I remember trying this in WoTLk on a 10-day trial account. Being so careful not to level past 19, selling all my armor hoping i have enough for the 10 gold requirement. Only to log back in and find my character unlocked.
  • Blizzard losing on potential customers. When it comes to money, you won't win an argument against blizzard. 29s farming clueless people who just want to try the game will be a big turn off to potential consumers.
  • 20s dont harm the bracket. They are still at level disadvantage compared to levelers. 20s also give new goal to the new consumers. They keep playing to get the good gear. They might even pay to get the enchants. Its a chain of events that lead to more interest and higher chance to keep on subbing.

So now the f2ps are being nice when we threaten to report them ahahahah
Not me. Fuck 29s. Stay salty. We won't go back.

Last edited:
Wasn't that what the evil 29s were doing? Nothing you couldn't do?
I can level to 29 and have access to enchants? News to me!

My question is what exactly OP thinks he's reporting? F2P aren't exploiting or cheating or even damaging BGs. We play the game as it's presented to us.

Wanting starter accounts in XpOff BGs isn't about making the game better for others. It's about being salty that their "bracket" can't get a pop without us.

What I don't understand is... why not just join us? F2P is incredibly fun and rewarding in ways pay to play and even vet accounts are not. And given the recent changes, we're viable in PVP on ways we haven't been since Legion.

So what's holding y'all back? We have a chance here to truly redefine twinking and y'all are... salty about it? That's just so confusing to me

Realize that the whole reason behind this is post salt.
As per usual. Salty 29 gets salty he cant farm levelers and 20s. Even more salty he sunk money into his 29. EVEN MORE SALTY 20s are laughing at them. Boom birth of this thread.

Anyways, you won't achieve anything with this, heres why -
BLIZZARD DID THIS ON PURPOSE.
  • I'll remind you that, EVERY TWINK IN EVERY BRACKET was quen xpon before the patch. Blizzard realized this this should no longer be the case because no more state templates. They actually payed attention to detail this time.
  • XP OFF is p2p exclusive. F2P accounts have never been able to lock EXP and enjoy the luxuries of 19. We've all tried it in catac. It failed. Shit I remember trying this in WoTLk on a 10-day trial account. Being so careful not to level past 19, selling all my armor hoping i have enough for the 10 gold requirement. Only to log back in and find my character unlocked.
  • Blizzard losing on potential customers. When it comes to money, you won't win an argument against blizzard. 29s farming clueless people who just want to try the game will be a big turn off to potential consumers.
  • 20s dont harm the bracket. They are still at level disadvantage compared to levelers. 20s also give new goal to the new consumers. They keep playing to get the good gear. They might even pay to get the enchants. Its a chain of events that lead to more interest and higher chance to keep on subbing.

Not me. Fuck 29s. Stay salty. We won't go back.

not salty. It's actually easier to farm you guys without the possibility of a 29 helping you. That is a fact. I go something like 14-2 every bg. I honestly hope the 29 being able to join exploit is fixed and it stays as it is.

Thats how bad this bracket is... Do you realise that it is actually the laughingstock of brackets?

Users who are viewing this thread