F2P upgrade to vet?

Yes. Banked XP will haunt you forever. To keep the cool factor of your f2p just make a new Bnet and start subbing that one, make a vet account and keep a p2p account up if you want.

Yes they do

you shouldn’t sub a ftp account, too much of a hassle

you will need to lock your xp before you sub, and you will need to use a GM to turn it back on after your sub runs out

Do they auto level if you resub or do you have to log in? I had an issue with my 20 hunter where it was a free weekend and I forgot to turn xp back on so i can queue BGs.

A GM said the hunter will start banking XP
The banked XP is applied by entering the world with that character. I THINK you could sub, never log that character, play others, sub expires, then get back on your banked 20 and still be 20.

Ya your 20 hunter sounds like a vet, have you ever bought game time on this account before? If so you are not getting banked XP. If you hover down to your XP bar you will see a window that says (x amount of banked xp, x amount of levels to gain). If you don't, you aren't getting any banked xp.

Yes they do

you shouldn’t sub a ftp account, too much of a hassle

you will need to lock your xp before you sub, and you will need to use a GM to turn it back on after your sub runs out

Tried this and gm told me to fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread