F2P Twinking - Extras Guide

Dargeron

Legend
Hi all! My friends and I have been building some F2P twinks on Zul'Jin server for quite a long time now, but we're quite interested in the overall experience of twinking (not just getting BiS for BG's, but maxing the twinks in every possible aspect available to F2P accounts). Anyway, some time ago we compiled some information to help us get a general idea of what we can and we can't do on free accounts, and it just occured to me that it might be helpful for some people if I post it here, so that's what I'm doing.

Of course, feel free to move my post to the main info thread if you think it'll be useful. I heard that Yasueh was thinking about making a F2P information website, so it might be useful there too.

Oh, and one more thing: our original list is a word document, where each and every of the items and achievements listed in this guide is linked to it's wowhead address. I didn't have enough time to create forum links for each of the items in this post, but if anyone is interested in the original doc file, just ask me and I can email it to you or whatever. That might save lots of work in case someone wants to post the list with links in a webpage or something like that...

Well, let's go for it then. All these lists contain all the obtainable items, achievements, etc in each category by a F2P account. Note that, especially on the achievements section, we listed all the possible achievements for free accounts. That doesn't mean that they can be accomplished in a reasonable amount of time, or that they are possible without several subbed accounts helping out. It just means that it can be done. And of course, if you spot any mistake (which I'm sure you will) feel free to contribute by pointing it out! :)

NOTE: Sadly, as if 06/09/11 I've confirmed that TCG and Store items cannot be redeemed on Starter Edition accounts. I'll delete all the mounts and companions that this implies.

TITLES AND ACHIEVEMENTS

GENERAL (250/240)

Can I Keep Him? - Obtain a companion pet. (10)

Giddy Up! - Learn the apprentice riding skill. (10)

Going Down? - Fall 65 yards without dying. (10)

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 100 gold. (10)

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 1,000 gold. (10)

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 5,000 gold. (10)

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 10,000 gold. (10)

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 25,000 gold. (10)

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 50,000 gold. (10)

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 100,000 gold. (10)

It's Happy Hour Somewhere - Drink 25 different types of beverages. (10)

Level 10 - Reach level 10. (10)

Level 20 - Reach level 20. (10)

Plenty of Pets - Collect 15 unique companion pets. (10)

Plethora of Pets - Collect 25 unique companion pets. (10)

Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart - Collect 50 unique companion pets. (10)

Lil' Game Hunter - Collect 75 unique companion pets. (10) (Horde requires GM assistance)

Represent - Equip a tabard. (10)

Twenty-Five Tabards - Equip 25 unique tabards. (10)

Shave and a Haircut - Visit a Barber Shop and get your hair cut. (10)

Stable Keeper - Obtain 10 mounts. (10)

Filling Up The Barn - Obtain 25 mounts. (10)

Tastes Like Chicken - Sample 50 different kinds of Azeroth's delectable dishes. (10)

Ten Tabards - Equip 10 unique tabards. (10)

To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me - The Cataclysm has brought more critters to Azeroth. You must /love them too. (10)

QUESTS (220 / 220)

5 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 5 daily quests. (10)

50 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 50 daily quests. (10)

200 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 200 daily quests. (10)

500 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 500 daily quests. (10)

1000 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 1000 daily quests. (10)

5 Dungeon Quests Completed - Complete 5 dungeon quests. (10)

50 Quests Completed - Complete 50 quests. (10)

100 Quests Completed - Complete 100 quests. (10)

250 Quests Completed - Complete 250 quests. (10)

500 Quests Completed - Complete 500 quests. (10)

1000 Quests Completed - Complete 1000 quests. (10)

A Simple Re-Quest - Complete a daily quest every day for five consecutive days. (10)

The Bread Winner - Make 10,000 gold from quest rewards. (10)

Glutton for Fiery Punishment - In Archmage Xylem's Trial of Fire in Azshara, gain 10 stacks of Fire Dancing without taking damage. (10)

Glutton for Icy Punishment - In Archmage Xylem's Trial of Frost in Azshara, gain 20 stacks of Essence of Ice without taking damage. (10)

Glutton for Shadowy Punishment - In Archmage Xylem's Trial of Shadow in Azshara, trap 20 Weeping Souls without taking damage. (10)

Alliance only

Bloodmyst Isle Quests - Complete 60 quests in Bloodmyst Isle. (10)

Darkshore Quests - Complete 90 quests in Darkshore. (10)

Ghosts in the Dark - Discover the secret buried beneath the Maw of the Void in Darkshore. (10)

Loch Modan Quests - Complete 45 quests in Loch Modan. (10)

Redridge Mountains Quests - Complete 40 quests in Redridge Mountains. (10)

Westfall Quests - Complete 35 quests in Westfall. (10)

Horde only

Azshara Quests - Complete 100 quests in Azshara. (10)

Ghostlands Quests - Complete 50 quests in Ghostlands. (10)

Joy Ride - Ride the full length of the Rocketway in Azshara. (10)

Northern Barrens Quests - Complete 70 quests in Northern Barrens. (10)

Silverpine Forest Quests - Complete 55 quests in Silverpine Forest. (10)

20 Dungeon Quests Completed - Complete 20 Dungeon Quests. (10)

EXPLORATION (720)

Bloody Rare - Kill all of the extremely rare and hard to find Outland creatures listed below. (25)

Explore Eastern Kingdoms - Explore the regions of Eastern Kingdoms. (25)

Explore Kalimdor - Explore the regions of Kalimdor. (25)

Explore Outland - Explore the regions of Outland. (25)

Explore Hyjal - Explore Hyjal, revealing the covered areas of the world map. (10)

Explore Twilight Highlands - Explore Twilight Highlands, revealing the covered areas of the world map. (10)

Explore Uldum - Explore Uldum, revealing the covered areas of the world map. (10)

Explore Vashj'ir - Explore Vashj'ir, revealing the covered areas of the world map. (10)

From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee - Defeat the Whale Shark in Vashj'ir (despite or perhaps because of the fact that he drops no loot). (10)

Medium Rare - Kill one of the extremely rare and hard to find Outland creatures listed below. (10)

Stood in the Fire - Get killed by Deathwing. (10)

Surveying the Damage - Explore the following areas in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms to see the changes wrought by the Cataclysm. (10)

Not going to write them down, but every one of the achievements for exploring Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Outland are obtainable.

PLAYER VS. PLAYER (630)

An Honorable Kill - Achieve an honorable kill. (10)

100 Honorable Kills - Get 100 honorable kills. (10)

500 Honorable Kills - Get 500 honorable kills. (10)

1000 Honorable Kills - Get 1000 honorable kills. (10)

5000 Honorable Kills - Get 5000 honorable kills. (10)

10000 Honorable Kills - Get 10000 honorable kills. (10)

25000 Honorable Kills - Get 25000 honorable kills. (10)

50000 Honorable Kills - Get 50000 honorable kills. (10)

100000 Honorable Kills - Get 100000 honorable kills. (10)

City Defender Alliance/Horde - Kill 50 enemy players in any of your home cities. (10)

Damage Control - Do 300,000 damage or healing in a single battle in any battleground. The damage or healing must be done to a player. (10)

Duel-icious - Win a duel against another player. (10)

Gurubashi Arena Master - Loot the Arena Master trinket from the Gurubashi Arena. (10)

Gurubashi Arena Grand Master - Complete Short John Mithril's quest to obtain the Arena Grand Master trinket. (10)

Know Thy Enemy Alliance/Horde - Get an honorable, killing blow on six different races. (10)

Make Love, Not Warcraft - Emote /hug on a dead enemy before they release corpse. (10)

That Takes Class - Get an honorable, killing blow on one of each class. (10)

The Grim Reaper - Get 30 Honorable Kills in a single battle in any battleground. (10)

Wrecking Ball - Get 20 killing blows without dying in a single battle in any battleground. (10)

Not going to write them down, but every one of the Warsong Gulch and Arathi Bassin achievements are obtainable.

Alliance only

Bleeding Bloodhoof - Kill Cairne Bloodhoof. (10)

Death to the Warchief! - Kill Thrall. (10)

Downing the Dark Lady - Kill Lady Sylvanas Windrunner. (10)

For The Alliance! - Slay the leaders of the Horde. (20)

Freedom of the Alliance - Obtain an Insignia or Medallion of the Alliance. (10)

Killed in Quel'Thalas - Kill Lor'themar Theron. (10)

Wrath of the Alliance - Kill 5 Horde players in each of the cities listed below. (10)

Horde only

Death to the King! - Kill King Magni Bronzebeard. (10)

For The Horde! - Slay the leaders of the Alliance. (20)

Freedom of the Horde - Obtain an Insignia or Medallion of the Horde. (10)

Immortal No More - Kill High Priest Tyrande Whisperwind. (10)

Putting Out the Light - Kill Prophet Velen. (10)

Storming Stormwind - Kill King Varian Wrynn. (10)

Wrath of the Horde - Kill 5 Alliance players in each of the cities listed below. (10)

DUNGEONS & RAIDS (70)

Blackfathom Deeps - Defeat Aku'mai. (10)

Deadmines - Defeat "Captain" Cookie. (10)

Gnomeregan - Defeat Mekgineer Thermaplugg. (10)

Ragefire Chasm - Defeat Taragaman the Hungerer. (10)

Shadowfang Keep - Defeat Lord Godfrey. (10)

Stormwind Stockade - Defeat Hogger. (10)

Wailing Caverns - Defeat Mutanus the Devourer. (10)

PROFESSIONS (390)

Cooking (120)

Journeyman Cook - Become a Journeyman Cook. (10)

Expert Cook - Become an Expert Cook. (10)

Artisan Cook - Become an Artisan Cook. (10)

Master Cook - Become a Master Cook. (10)

Lunch Lady - Learn 25 cooking recipes. (10)

Short Order Cook - Learn 50 cooking recipes. (10)

Chef de Partie - Learn 75 cooking recipes. (10)

Sous Chef - Learn 100 cooking recipes. (10)

Captain Rumsey's Lager - Brew up some of Captain Rumsey's Lager. (10)

Alliance only

Let's Do Lunch: Darnassus - Complete each of the Darnassus fishing daily quests. (10)

Let's Do Lunch: Ironforge - Complete each of the Ironforge fishing daily quests. (10)

Let's Do Lunch: Stormwind - Complete each of the Stormwind fishing daily quests. (10)

Horde only

Let's Do Lunch: Orgrimmar - Complete each of the Orgrimmar cooking daily quests. (10)

Let's Do Lunch: Thunder Bluff - Complete each of the Thunder Bluff cooking daily quests. (10)

Let's Do Lunch: Undercity - Complete each of the Undercity cooking daily quests. (10)

First Aid (30)

Journeyman in First Aid - Become an Journeyman in first aid. (10)

Expert in First Aid - Become an Expert in first aid. (10)

Expert in First Aid - Obtain 225 skill points in first aid. (10)

Fishing (240)

25 Fish - Fish up 25 items. (10)

50 Fish - Fish up 50 items. (10)

100 Fish - Fish up 100 items. (10)

250 Fish - Fish up 250 items. (10)

500 Fish - Fish up 500 items. (10)

1000 Fish - Fish up 1000 items. (10)

Journeyman Fisherman - Obtain 150 skill points in fishing. (10)

Expert Fisherman - Obtain 225 skill points in fishing. (10)

Artisan Fisherman - Obtain 300 skill points in fishing. (10)

Master Fisherman - Obtain 375 skill points in fishing. (10)

Fish Don't Leave Footprints - Learn the ability to find fish. (10)

Master Angler of Azeroth - Win the Booty Bay fishing contest or the Kalu'ak Fishing Derby. (10)

Old Crafty - Fish up Old Crafty in Orgrimmar. (10)

Old Ironjaw - Fish up Old Ironjaw in Ironforge. (10)

One That Didn't Get Away - Catch one of the rare fish in the list below. (10)

Outland Angler - Catch a fish in each of the specific nodes listed below. (10)

The Fishing Diplomat - Fish something up in Orgrimmar and Stormwind. (10)

The Old Gnome and the Sea - Successfully fish from a school. (10)

The Scavenger - Successfully fish in each of the junk nodes listed below. (10)

Turtles All the Way Down - Fish up a Sea Turtle mount from any fishing pool in Deepholm, Mount Hyjal, Twilight Highlands, Uldum, or Northrend. (10)

Gone Fishin' - Complete each Fish or Cut Bait achievement. (10)

Alliance only (30)

Fish or Cut Bait: Darnassus - Complete each of the Darnassus fishing daily quests. (10)

Fish or Cut Bait: Ironforge - Complete each of the Ironforge fishing daily quests. (10)

Fish or Cut Bait: Stormwind - Complete each of the Stormwind fishing daily quests. (10)

Horde only (30)

Fish or Cut Bait: Orgrimmar - Complete each of the Orgrimmar fishing daily quests. (10)

Fish or Cut Bait: Thunder Bluff - Complete each of the Thunder Bluff fishing daily quests. (10)

Fish or Cut Bait: Undercity - Complete each of the Undercity fishing daily quests. (10)

REPUTATION (185)

Somebody Likes Me - Raise a reputation to exalted. (10)

5 Exalted Reputations - Raise 5 reputations to exalted. (10)

10 Exalted Reputation - Raise 10 reputations to exalted. (10)

15 Exalted Reputations - Raise 15 reputations to exalted. (10)

20 Exalted Reputations - Raise 20 reputations to exalted. (10)

A Quest A Day Keeps the Ogres at Bay - Earn exalted status within Ogri'la. (10)

Ambassador of the Alliance/Horde - Earn exalted reputation with 5 home cities. (10)

Chief Exalted Officer - Earn exalted status with The Consortium. (10)

Flying High Over Skettis - Earn exalted status within the Sha'tari Skyguard. (10)

Guardian of Cenarius - Earn exalted status with the Cenarion Circle and Cenarion Expedition. (25)

Oh My, Kurenai (Alliance) / Mag'har of Draenor (Horde) - Earn exalted status with the Kurenai/Mag'har. (15)

The Diplomat - Raise your reputation level from unfriendly to exalted with Timbermaw Hold, Sporeggar and the Kurenai. (25)

They Love Me In That Tunnel - Earn exalted status with Timbermaw Hold. (15)

The Czar of Sporeggar - Earn exalted status with Sporeggar. (15)

WORLD EVENTS (900)

Dead Man's Party - Dance with Catrina to become a skeleton during the Day of the Dead. (10)

Noble Gardener Alliance/Horde - Complete the Noblegarden achievements listed below. (10)

The Captain's Booty - Drink with the Dread Captain Demeza to join her crew during Pirate's Day (10)

Hallowed Be Thy Name - Complete the Hallow's End achievements listed below (10)

Lunar Festival (120)

A Coin of Ancestry - Receive a Coin of Ancestry. (10)

5 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 5 Coins of Ancestry. (10)

10 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 10 Coins of Ancestry. (10)

25 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 25 Coins of Ancestry. (10)

50 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 50 Coins of Ancestry. (10)

Elders of Eastern Kingdoms - Honor the Elders which are located in Eastern Kingdoms. (10)

Elders of Kalimdor - Honor the Elders which are located in Kalimdor. (10)

Elders of the Alliance - Honor the Elders which are located in the Alliance capital cities. (10)

Elders of the Horde - Honor the Elders which are located in the Horde capital cities. (10)

Frenzied Firecracker - Shoot off 10 Festival Firecrackers in 30 seconds or less. (10)

Lunar Festival Finery - Purchase a festive pant suit or festive dress with Coins of Ancestry. (10)

The Rocket's Red Glare - Shoot off 10 Red Rocket Clusters in 25 seconds or less. (10)

Love Is In The Air (120)

Be Mine! - Eat the eight "Bag of Candies" heart candies listed below. (10)

Charming - Create 12 Lovely Charm Bracelets. (10)

Dangerous Love - Assist the Steamwheedle Cartel in stopping the sinister Crown Chemical Co. plot. (10)

Fistful of Love - Use a Handful of Rose Petals on each of the race/class combinations listed below. (10)

Flirt with Disaster Alliance/Horde - Get completely smashed, put on your best perfume, throw a handful of rose petals on Sraaz/Jeremiah Parson and then kiss him. You'll regret it in the morning. (10)

Lovely Luck Is On Your Side - Open a Lovely Dress Box and receive a Lovely Black Dress. (10)

Nation of Adoration - Alliance/Horde - Complete the Lovely Charm Bracelet daily quest for each capital city. (10)

Perma-Peddle - Obtain a permanent Peddlefeet pet by procuring a Truesilver Shafted Arrow. (10)

Shafted! - Shoot 10 players with the Silver Shafted Arrow. (10)

Sweet Tooth - Sample the Love is in the Air candies listed below. (10)

The Rocket's Pink Glare - Shoot off 10 Love Rockets in 20 seconds or less. (10)

Noblegarden (110)

Blushing Bride - Kiss someone wearing an Elegant Dress while wearing a White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants. (10)

Chocolate Lover - Eat 25 Noblegarden Chocolates during the Noblegarden celebration. (10)

Chocoholic - Eat 100 Noblegarden Chocolates during the Noblegarden celebration. (10)

Desert Rose - Use Spring Robes to plant a flower in each of the deserts listed below. (10)

Dressed for the Occasion - Discover an Elegant Dress by opening Brightly Colored Eggs during the Noblegarden Celebration. (10)

Hard Boiled - Lay an egg in Un'Goro Crater's Golakka Hot Springs as a rabbit during the Noblegarden celebration. (10)

I Found One! - Find a Brightly Colored Egg. (10)

Noble Garden Alliance/Horde - Hide a Brightly Colored Egg in Stormwind / Silvermoon City. (10)

Shake Your Bunny-Maker - Use Spring Flowers to place rabbit ears upon females of at least 18th level. (10)

Spring Fling Alliance/Horde - Find your pet Spring Rabbit another one to love in each of the towns listed below. (10)

Sunday's Finest - Discover the White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants by opening Brightly Colored Eggs during the Noblegarden Celebration. (10)

Children's Week (30)

Aw, Isn't It Cute? - Obtain one of the Children's Week reward pets. (10)

Daily Chores - Complete five daily quests with your orphan out. (10)

Home Alone - Use your Hearthstone while your orphan is with you. (10)

Midsummer (100)

Burning Hot Pole Dance - Dance at the ribbon pole for 60 seconds while wearing completed Midsummer set. (10)

King of the Fire Festival - Complete the quest, "A Thief's Reward", by stealing the flames from your enemy's capital cities. (10)

Alliance only

Desecration of the Horde - Complete the Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outland achievements. (10)

Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms - Desecrate the Horde's bonfires in Eastern Kingdoms. (10)

Extinguishing Kalimdor - Desecrate the Horde's bonfires in Kalimdor. (10)

Extinguishing Outland - Desecrate the Horde's bonfires in Outland. (10)

Flame Warden of Eastern Kingdoms - Honor the flames of Eastern Kingdoms. (10)

Flame Warden of Kalimdor - Honor the flames of Kalimdor. (10)

Flame Warden of Outland - Honor the flames of Outland. (10)

The Fires of Azeroth - Complete the Flame Warden of Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outland achievements. (10)

Horde only

Desecration of the Alliance - Complete the Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outland achievements. (10)

Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms - Desecrate the Alliance's bonfires in Eastern Kingdoms. (10)

Extinguishing Kalimdor - Desecrate the Alliance's bonfires in Kalimdor. (10)

Extinguishing Outland - Desecrate the Alliance's bonfires in Outland. (10)

Flame Keeper of Eastern Kingdoms - Honor the flames of Eastern Kingdoms. (10)

Flame Keeper of Kalimdor - Honor the flames of Kalimdor. (10)

Flame Keeper of Outland - Honor the flames of Outland. (10)

The Fires of Azeroth - Complete the Flame Keeper of Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outland achievements. (10)

Brewfest (60)

Brew of the Month - Join the Brew of the Month club. (10)

Brew of the Year - Sample 12 beers featured in the Brew of the Month club. (10)

Does Your Wolpertinger Linger? - Obtain a Wolpertinger pet. (10)

Down With The Dark Iron - Defend the Brewfest camp from the Dark Iron attack and complete the quest, "This One Time, When I Was Drunk..." (10)

Drunken Stupor - Fall 65 yards without dying while completely smashed during the Brewfest Holiday. (10)

Have Keg, Will Travel - Obtain a Brewfest mount, or transform yours into one using Brewfest Hops. (10)

Hallow's End (170)

Bring Me The Head of... Oh Wait - Kill the Headless Horseman. (10)

A Mask for All Occasions - Collect the 24 unique Masks listed below (20)

Check Your Head - Use Weighted Jack-o'-Lanterns to put pumpkin heads on each of the races listed below. (10)

G.N.E.R.D. Rage - Earn 50 honorable kills while under the influence of the G.N.E.R.D. buff. It's a slap in the face! (10)

Out With It - Eat so many tricky treats that you get an upset tummy. (10)

Rotten Hallow Alliance / Horde - Ruin Hallow's End for the Alliance / Horde and foil their attempts to wreck your celebration by completing the following quests. (10)

Sinister Calling - Obtain a Sinister Squashling pet and Hallowed Helm. (10)

That Sparkling Smile - Show off your sparkling smile by using a Tooth Pick. (10)

The Mask Task - Obtain a Flimsy Mask during Hallow's End. (10)

The Masquerade - Get transformed by the Hallowed Wands listed below. (10)

The Savior of Hallow's End - Complete one of the quests to save a village from the Headless Horseman. (10)

Trick or Treat! - Receive a handful of candy from one of the Candy Buckets located in an inn. (10)

Tricks and Treats of Azeroth Alliance/Horde - Complete the Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Outland Tricks and Treats achievements. (20)

Tricks and Treats of Cataclysm Alliance/Horde - Visit the Candy Buckets in Cataclysm zones. (10)

Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms Alliance/Horde - Visit the Candy Buckets in Eastern Kingdoms. (10)

Tricks and Treats of Kalimdor Alliance/Horde - Visit the Candy Buckets in Kalimdor. (10)

Tricks and Treats of Outland Alliance/Horde- Visit the Candy Buckets in Outland. (10)

Pilgrim's Bounty (80)

"FOOD FIGHT!" - Bounce food off a fellow feaster's head at a Bountiful Table. (10)

Now We're Cookin' Alliance/Horde - Cook up one of every Pilgrim's Bounty Dish. (10)

Pilgrim's Paunch Alliance/Horde - Acquire the Spirit of Sharing from a complete Bountiful Table feast at every Horde capital. (10)

Pilgrim's Peril Alliance/Horde - While wearing either a Pilgrim's Dress, Robe, or Attire, take a seat at each enemy capital's Bountiful Table. (10)

Pilgrim's Progress Alliance/Horde - Complete each of the Pilgrim's Bounty dailies. (10)

Sharing is Caring - Pass one of every dish at a Bountiful Table. (10)

The Turkinator - Hunt enough Wild Turkeys to gain Turkey Triumph. (10)

Turkey Lurkey - Blast those dirty, sneaking Rogues with your Turkey Shooter. (10)

Winter Veil (70)

BB King Alliance/Horde - Pelt the enemy leaders listed below. (10)

Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's Alliance/Horde - Use Mistletoe on the Alliance "Brothers" during the Feast of Winter Veil. (10)

He Knows If You've Been Naughty - Open one of the presents underneath the Winter Veil tree once they are available. (10)

Let It Snow - During the feast of Winter Veil, use a Handful of Snowflakes on each of the race/class combinations listed below. (10)

The Winter Veil Gourmet - During the Feast of Winter Veil, use your culinary expertise to produce a Gingerbread Cookie, Egg Nog and Hot Apple Cider. (10)

With a Little Helper from My Friends - Earn 50 honorable kills as a Little Helper from the Winter Wondervolt machine. (10)

Scrooge Alliance/Horde - Throw a snowball at King Magni Bronzebeard during the Feast of Winter Veil. (10)

OVERALL ACHIEVEMENT POINTS AVAILABLE: 3365/3355 (Alliance/Horde)

OVERALL TITLES AVAILABLE

Ambassador <Name>

<Name>, Guardian of Cenarius

<Name> the Diplomat

<Name> of the Alliance/Horde

<Name>, The Bloodthirsty

<Name> the Noble

<Name> the Hallowed

COMPANIONS

VENDORED (29/24)

Ancona Chicken

Blue Dragonhawk Chicken

Brown Rabbit Crate

Cockatiel

Cockroach

Crimson Snake

Feline Familiar

Peddlefeet (FEBRUARY)

Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm (SEPTEMBER)

Red Moth Egg

Senegal

Siamese Cat

Spring Rabbit (APRIL)

Summer Spirit (JUNE)

Tiny Sporebat

Tiny Sporeggar

Tree Frog

Withers (Horde only)

Wolpertinger (SEPTEMBER)

Wood Frog

Alliance only

Blue Moth

Bombay Cat

Cornish Rex Cat

Great Horned Owl

Hawk Owl

Orange Tabby Cat

Silver Tabby Cat

Snowshoe Rabbit

White Kitten

White Moth

Yellow Moth

Horde only

Black Kingsnake

Brown Prairie Dog

Brown Snake

Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling

Red Dragonhawk Hatchling

Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling

DROPPED (24)

Azure Whelpling

Black Tabby Cat

Crimson Whelpling

Dark Whelpling

Darting Hatchling

Deviate Hatchling

Disgusting Oozeling

Emerald Whelpling

Father Winter's Helper (DECEMBER)

Firefly

Fox Kit

Green Wing Macaw

Hyacinth Macaw

Leaping Hatchling

Mr. Grubbs

Ravasaur Hatchling

Razormaw Hatchling

Razzashi Hatchling

Sinister Squashling (OCTOBER)

Sprite Darter Hatchling

Strand Crawler

Tiny Snowman (DECEMBER)

Winter Reindeer (DECEMBER)

Winter's Little Helper (DECEMBER)

QUESTED (10)

Alliance/Horde Balloon

Creepy Crate (OCTOBER)

Mr. Wiggles (MAY)

Scooter the Snail (MAY)

Singing Sunflower

Speedy (MAY)

Westfall Chicken

Whiskers the Rat (MAY)

Withers (Alliance only)

WoW Anniversary Pet (NOVEMBER)

PLAYER-MADE (1)

Mechanical Squirrell

TCG LOOT (17)

Banana Charm

Blue Murloc Egg

Dragon Kite

Heavy Murloc Egg (Requires GM Assistance)

Hippogryph Hatchling

Landro's Lichling

Landro's Lil' XT

Murkablo (Requires GM Assistance)

Murky's Little Soulstone

Nightsaber Cub

Purple Puffer

Rocket Chicken

Tuskarr Kite

Tyrael's Hilt

Smoldering Murloc Egg (Requires GM Assistance)

Spectral Tiger Cub

Soul-Trader Beacon

OTHER (2)

Reeking Pet Carrier (Requires GM Assistance)

Little Fawn's Salt Lick (Requires GM Assistance)

OVERALL COMPANIONS AVAILABLE: 83/78 (Alliance/Horde)

MOUNTS

RACIAL MOUNTS (18/19)

ALLIANCE

Black Stallion Bridle

Brown Horse Bridle

Chestnut Mare Bridle

Pinto Bridle

Reins of the Spotted Frostsaber

Reins of the Striped Dawnsaber

Reins of the Striped Frostsaber

Reins of the Striped Nightsaber

Blue Mechanostrider

Green Mechanostrider

Red Mechanostrider

Unpainted Mechanostrider

Brown Elekk

Gray Elekk

Purple Elekk

Brown Ram

Gray Ram

White Ram

HORDE

Brown Kodo

Gray Kodo

White Kodo

Goblin Trike Key

Horn of the Black Wolf

Horn of the Brown Wolf

Horn of the Dire Wolf

Horn of the Timber Wolf

Black Hawkstrider

Blue Hawkstrider

Purple Hawkstrider

Red Hawkstrider

Black Skeletal Horse

Blue Skeletal Horse

Brown Skeletal Horse

Red Skeletal Horse

Whistle of the Emerald Raptor

Whistle of the Turquoise Raptor

Whistle of the Violet Raptor

TCG MOUNTS (5)

Big Blizzard Bear

Little White Stallion Bride/Little Ivory Raptor Whistle

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger

Riding Turtle

Swift Shoestrider

OTHER (2 or 3)

Sea Turtle

The Horseman's Reins

Warhorse/Sunwalker Kodo/Exarch's Elekk (Paladin only)

Felsteed (Warlock only)

OVERALL MOUNTS AVAILABLE: 25/26 (Alliance/Horde)

TABARDS

CITY TABARDS (6)

Bilgewater Cartel Tabard/Gilneas Tabard

Darkspear Tabard/Ironforge Tabard

Orgrimmar Tabard/Stormwind Tabard

Undercity Tabard/Darnassus Tabard

Silvermoon City Tabard/Exodar Tabard

Thunder Bluff Tabard/Gnomeregan Tabard

PVP TABARDS (4)

Frostwolf Battle Tabard/Stormpike Battle Tabard

Scout's Tabard/Private's Tabard

Stone Guard's Herald/Knight's Colors

Warsong Battle Tabard/Silverwing Battle Tabard

REPUTATION TABARDS (6)

Cenarion Expedition Tabard

Consortium Tabard

Lower City Tabard

Mag'har Tabard/Kurenai Tabard

Sha'tar Tabard

Sporeggar Tabard

TCG TABARDS (8)

Tabard of the Arcane

Tabard of Brilliance

Tabard of the Defender

Tabard of the Flame

Tabard of the Frost

Tabard of Fury

Tabard of Nature

Tabard of the Void

OTHER (4)

Guild Tabard

Tabard of the Hand (Alliance only)

Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade

Tabard of the Achiever (Requires GM Assistance)

OVERALL TABARDS AVAILABLE: 28/27 (Alliance/Horde)

I'm pretty damn sure f2p twinks can get to dalaran to trade in jp for those other tabards.

Wow, what a list! Great job, thanks a lot. Sticky!

Couple of points:

- Doesn't the fourth and following bank slot cost more than 10g?

- We can get into Scarlet Monastery too.

- Withers can simply be bought from the vendor if you're horde, no need for quests.

@Wittyscrub: How could we get to Dalaran, if that's in Northrend? Am I missing something...?

@Praana:

- Fixed the bank slots, thanks! :D

- CAN we get to Scarlet Monastery? I must say I've never tried it, cause both wowhead and wowpedia say the required level is 21. But if we could, that would actually be amazing news... that'd mean lots of things. Basically, that would mean 1 more mount, 1 more title, 3 more achievements, 1 more companion, and the possibility of completing the entirety of the halloween achievements... please, confirm it whenever you can and I'll change everything according to that :)

- Right, fixed Withers too! ^^

EDIT: I just realized that the companion list was made only for Alliance players. I'll fix that tomorrow. All the other lists were created with both sides on mind.

-No Mr. Pinchy, that requires level 55.

-There are six faction tabards, not five. UC+Darn. If you include the TCG tabards, tabard of the achiever is possible.

-If we can kill the HH that should make The Hallowed title attainable.

-300k damage or healing is possible in AB. I have actually seen a 20 with this, although I remember this being bugged and randomly being given while in dungeons.

Well, according to Wowhead, which is by no means definitive, the quests require level 1. We will soon find out.

I'm just disapointed that the mount no longer drops from the boss, but is instead from a bag, I assume we won't get. I heard it was bugged during Brewfest so that lowbies ended up with bags. Anything is possible. As I said, we will soon find out.

Nice guide - thanks for making and posting.

Been hoping for information like this for quite a while, thank you so much for compiling it!

Users who are viewing this thread