F2P Traveler's Log Guide

some of the higher levels were commenting some of the eggs were bugged claiming same issue last year blizzard never fixed.

i was in BFA time, i would hatch a egg, then log out to another player, then log back to player with hatchling if i did not have credit i would remove the hatchling buff and redo all the steps again, 3rd time journal showed completion with message at top replacing the activity total bar to visit the trading post to collect rewards

Last edited:
1708874659603.png

Buying https://www.wowhead.com/item=190725/ensemble-battlewraps-of-the-honored-valarjar from thee Trading Post gives you an achievement.
You can then instantly refund it, and keep the achievement.

Do you want 500 free Trader's Tenders?

It was recently discovered that when requesting your personal data from Blizzard you would have the quest Tour the Trading Post upon logging in to your account.
This quest is a one time thing that gives you 500 Trader's Tenders and is usually not available for F2Ps.

This was a 100% accidental discovery after an XPOff Discord discussion about viewing reports against your account, I have no idea if this effects your F2P acc in any other way but so far I've not noticed any other difference, but do this at your own risk.

So... Why exactly does this happen?
When you request your data, we suspect that a GM bot logs into each of your characters to retrieve all your data, this is what triggered the quest to be pop up. The game doesn't realize you shouldn't be able to get the quest, so it auto shares it to you.

You can request your data here.

1JAWZui.png

(Me first noticing the quest after doing my Zul'Drak daily)

Last edited:
Do you want 500 free Trader's Tenders?

It was recently discovered that when requesting your personal data from Blizzard you would have the quest Tour the Trading Post upon logging in to your account.
This quest is a one time thing that gives you 500 Trader's Tenders and is usually not available for F2Ps.

This was a 100% accidental discovery after an XPOff Discord discussion about viewing reports against your account, I have no idea if this effects your F2P acc in any other way but so far I've not noticed any other difference, but do this at your own risk.

So... Why exactly does this happen?
When you request your data, we suspect that a GM bot logs into each of your characters to retrieve all your data, this is what triggered the quest to be pop up. The game doesn't realize you shouldn't be able to get the quest, so it auto shares it to you.

You can request your data here.

1JAWZui.png

(Me first noticing the quest after doing my Zul'Drak daily)
God I love this forum!

Think that that action will have activated/deactivated any other flags? Can you think of anything that needs testing?

Requested a copy of my data, then logged out from the game a few seconds later (hopefully they weren't a failure point). Waited 5 minutes, no quest in log (yet).
EDIT: I'm a dunce, and thought my request had gone through. It's only submitted once you complete the step where you put in the verification code sent by mail and follow all the steps from there. Sometimes I can't read...

Huzzah!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_022824_134912.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_022824_134912.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
@Conzil Where you able to interact with the cache at all? I'm not at tendie cap yet, but 500 tendies would push me over. Obviously for normal paying players, these 500 would be (some of the) first tendies they get, so this is obviously not a normal scenario for the system.

Relogged a few chars, cache sparkles but isn't interactable. According to this wowhead comment, this isn't f2p-viable even with the quest :/

@Conzil Where you able to interact with the cache at all? I'm not at tendie cap yet, but 500 tendies would push me over. Obviously for normal paying players, these 500 would be (some of the) first tendies they get, so this is obviously not a normal scenario for the system.

Relogged a few chars, cache sparkles but isn't interactable. Looking at Wowhead, this isn't f2p-viable even with the quest :/
So far I know at least 4 players that have done this, me and another guy already had the collect part of the quest done as you can see by my screenshot above, while you and another guy have had this problem. I got no solution, I guess you gotta wait for next month when there are new activities to be done.

Then you can collect while opening your tendies from the reward track.

So far I know at least 4 players that have done this, me and another guy already had the collect part of the quest done as you can see by my screenshot above, while you and another guy have had this problem. I got no solution, I guess you gotta wait for next month when there are new activities to be done.

Then you can collect while opening your tendies from the reward track.
Huh, possibly the commenter got it confused with a reported bug that even prevented people with DF purchased from opening the box. Busy trying a reset with new WTF, Cache, Interface folders. Scared to abandon quest in-game. Normally it just becomes available for auto-accept, but ours might(?) be a once-off (unless somebody's tried it).

Busy trying a reset with new WTF, Cache, Interface folders. Scared to abandon quest in-game. Normally it just becomes available for auto-accept, but ours might(?) be a once-off (unless somebody's tried it).
I would just chill until next month, these 500 won’t count for your activity counter so when you do it doesn’t matter. And it’s a one time quest anyways.

I know it's one day early but since next months activities have been revealed I decided to updated the main post with those.
Sadly there will be no 1000 points this month.

If you still wish to see the February activities you can click on the "Click Here for Previous Months" button at the bottom of the main post, I will archive previous months there.

Also, you might be wondering why I added the 10 Suramar activity on the list, my hope is that daily quests count, cuz then you can use Blingtron / Nomi Cooking Bell there.

Last edited:
/script print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(66959))

This macro says "True" on my account, so I guess I've done this quest before in my vet years? Its once per account?

-Doing daily cooking quest from Nomi while in Suramar does not count towards 10 Suramar quests
This was expected as quests and daily quests are tabulated differently in the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread