F2P Traveler's Log Guide

Midsummer Fire Festival:
  • Defeat Ahune - Did not work
  • Honor the Flames on Pandaria - Did not work in Remix or retail
  • Desecrate the Bonfire on Pandaria - Did not work in Remix or retail
  • Complete 2/5/7 Daily quests - Did not work
  • /Bow at a Scorchling - Did not work
  • Steal a Flame - Did not work as ally stealing Orgrimmar (didn't try horde)

Not really F2P Activities
Title
Comment
June 21 - June 30
Requires you to have access to the Dragon Isle
June 21 - June 30
Requires you to have access to the Dragon Isle
Since the June is almost gone and we still don't have the verdict here, i had to check it.
To noone surprise, both things failed.

Hopefully for us dirty Vets we get a free weekend soon and can pick up 500 with ease
I've been waiting for this for like a year maybe, but no blizzcon or anniversary gift happened in 2023.
But now with all that "banked xp" issues i really dont know how to prepare for it (if it happen). Locking toons is problem, since we ought to have them unlocked for skirmishes (coming soon), and no xp lock for remix band is available.

I've been waiting for this for like a year maybe, but no blizzcon or anniversary gift happened in 2023.
But now with all that "banked xp" issues i really dont know how to prepare for it (if it happen). Locking toons is problem, since we ought to have them unlocked for skirmishes (coming soon), and no xp lock for remix band is available.
If ur a Vet u won’t bank XP. Only F2P’s do.

Yeah Blizz has been real stingy with free weekends. I think we had like 3 or 4 at the start of Dragonflight, then this year nothing.

We should get something at pre-patch or near launch.

Huh, just found some unconsistence:
Despite the activity yield no points, it is now marked as completed.
obsidian.png

Any ideas?

Edit: after relog to that char now i can see 100 points were granted.
(I did few relogs yesterday and there was no progress).
Wohoo. Still not enough for single tick at June.
obsidian2.png

Last edited:
Huh, just found some unconsistence:
Despite the activity yield no points, it is now marked as completed.
View attachment 24386
Any ideas?

Edit: after relog to that char now i can see 100 points were granted.
(I did few relogs yesterday and there was no progress).
Wohoo. Still not enough for single tick at June.
View attachment 24387
Ye, the ride one worked the same, first I marked it as possible cuz someone said it was possible, then I marked it as not possible cuz it failed for me, then some days ago I saw I had it, so I marked it as possible again :KEKW:

Ye, the ride one worked the same, first I marked it as possible cuz someone said it was possible, then I marked it as not possible cuz it failed for me, then some days ago I saw I had it, so I marked it as possible again :KEKW:
So, in the end of the day what do we have? That one last event will continue in July, maybe it will give some benefits. Idk if it gonna serve twice or should it be completed in July for that (assuming same activity will be available in July list)

As of July 1st, can't get that one activity working - again.

Last edited:
Tested pet treat, /flex at remix NPC, /cheer at Trading Post NPC
None worked

Also moved one activity to the "Not Really F2P Activity" section cuz u had to do something in Loamm, which I think is a DF thing

Geez, looks like our Trading Post Enthusiast mog is a long way off……

We’ve only got 1 month I believe……

We have to pick our game up to get the next 11 months…..

Tested pet treat, /flex at remix NPC, /cheer at Trading Post NPC
None worked

Also moved one activity to the "Not Really F2P Activity" section cuz u had to do something in Loamm, which I think is a DF thing
Yep and this required that damned toy from dance-dance boring achieve that i was refusing to farm so far.
Actually it doesnt require even dmf up to test, maybe someone with toy and df unlocked to check the things out.
(If not... well darkmoon is working alrdy and that dance chapito is the only daily you can do before official timer dings. So, if u have a number of dmf tokens....)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread