F2P to Vet: banked XP question

wowvolador

I'm F2P right now and I was thinking of buying a sub to level up two characters to level 50 and unlock Chromie Time and also try to unlock allied races from horde and alliance to make new characters with them as a Vet.

But since I played the game I have some characters already at level 20 with banked XP to level up them to level 30 and I don't want them to level up so when my sub runs out being able to still play this characters.

My idea is not to sub again ever unless I change my mind.

My question:
If I buy game time will my characters level up to 30 even if I don't play with them until my sub runs out?
In case they don't level up until I open my characters, will they lose the banked XP once I turn vet or will they level up and I won't be able to play with them anymore?
Is there a way to not lose my characters?
Linking a WoW account with allied races and chromie time unlocked will give it to me in my F2P account (so I become linked F2P and unlock everything in other new account)? Does that still works?
In case that is the only option I have left, how do I link the new WoW account? I searched online but I couldn't understand how to do it.

I'm from EU, my account is F2P, never had game time, I started playing when Shadowlands came to twink in battlegrounds.

I watched the forums some time and I thought this was a good place to ask about this because you guys know more about playing without sub that the average WoW player I may find in r/WoW.

Thanks for your time, if you have trouble reading me, I'm sorry, english is not my main language.

Users who are viewing this thread