F2P rules for P2P ?

CipYcao

Legend
Hey. I haven't F2P twinked for over a year, and I thought I would get back. I want to make a monk on a P2P account. Just came here to ask if there are any F2P rules for P2P accounts. At level 20, obviously. Am I not allowed to have all the heirlooms or high level enchants and stuff ?

Blizz allows you to play level 20 characters on p2p accounts even if you aren't subbed (veteran-characters). So you can create a monk on your p2p-account, level it to 20, lock exp , get guildlooms/enchants/consumables. Let the sub run out and play the monk for "free" (without a sub).

F2Ps are a minority on EU Servers. About 35% of the players in this bracket are level 21-29. In Warsong it's even more I think. The other 65% are mostly vet, not f2p. Go Vet or premade if you want to enjoy the bracket as f2p.

There are no rules, you can do whatever you like - but if you use things F2Ps cannot get, you will be considered a Veteran, or P2P, rather than F2P - that's all.

Hey. I haven't F2P twinked for over a year, and I thought I would get back. I want to make a monk on a P2P account. Just came here to ask if there are any F2P rules for P2P accounts. At level 20, obviously. Am I not allowed to have all the heirlooms or high level enchants and stuff ?

As most things in life it is all up to you.
If you feel like you dont need to prove anything to anyone go starter restricted
If something needs to be scratched somewhere for you, then go join this guys

F2Ps are a minority on EU Servers.

thats why you sit in q for hrs now because you are majority
thats why you face same all people over and over again in bgs, because you are majority
you heard it first here people! all hail the majority!

thats why you sit in q for hrs now because you are majority
thats why you face same all people over and over again in bgs, because you are majority
you heard it first here people! all hail the majority!

Uhm, get well soon.

@TE
You said that you want to roll a monk. If you want to play bm/ww dont go 29 - it's ridiculously OP at that level. Those 2 specs are strong enough to be enjoyable at 20. If you want to play a mw monk do whatever you like. Would suggest vet though because you can still play your character if you ever decide to let your sub run out.

Why? he is telling the truth you.. you :)

Just in case I got you both wrong.....

You are blaming the vet community (and 29s) for the long q-times and the low amount of players in the bracket. Those who stayed f2p after vets were introduced are heroes and vets /29s are the bad guys. Right?

@

You are blaming the vet community (and 29s) for the long q-times and the low amount of players in the bracket. Those who stayed f2p after vets were introduced are heroes and vets /29s are the bad guys. Right?

You wouldn't understand, i suppose you've never had a f2p.

@TE
You said that you want to roll a monk. If you want to play bm/ww dont go 29 - it's ridiculously OP at that level. Those 2 specs are strong enough to be enjoyable at 20. If you want to play a mw monk do whatever you like. Would suggest vet though because you can still play your character if you ever decide to let your sub run out.

Care to explain why Vets/29's are the bad guys in your scenario? And how this increased queue times.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

You wouldn't understand, i suppose you've never had a f2p.

I played f2p from the start of mop until the end, darling.

Care to explain why Vets/29's are the bad guys in your scenario? And how this increased queue times.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

I just summarized what SPQRs/Achmeds opinion/how I understood the posts (in case I got them wrong). Not my opinion.

I played f2p from the start of mop until the end, darling.

I just summarized what SPQRs/Achmeds opinion/how I understood the posts (in case I got them wrong). Not my opinion.

Glad to know darling.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Simple, many F2P's got sick of this Vet/29 bullshit and many cba to actually log, others do only arenas, others gave up at PVP --> overall population of 20-29 went down --> long ques.

Glad to know darling.

Simple, many F2P's got sick of this Vet/29 bullshit and many cba to actually log, others do only arenas, others gave up at PVP --> overall population of 20-29 went down --> long ques.

What is this Vet/29 "bullshit" you so eloquently speak of?

vets ruined the bracket :(

In what way did Vets "ruin" the bracket? It seems that the way [MENTION=2465]Achmed[/MENTION] is describing it, one could blame Trials if any one was to be blamed.

The bracket is doing just fine. My toons still heal comparatively as good as they healed years ago. This bracket still continues to have the shortest queue times in all of Twinkdom. I don't know what the big deal is.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread