F2P rules for P2P ?

I thought dancing steel scales down? It's better than crusader at 85+

i dont literally mean the scaling we have in our bracket. just the fact dancing steel provides so much agi is redic with such a high proc rate

L
And why do you presume i'm not calm? And wtf are u doing calling me a youngling? are you one of those retards that call people "kids" to make themselves seem superior?

Because you are acting like one. It is not meant as an insult, merely a discription. That is unless you take it as an insult. Do you consider young people inferior?
Are you one of those people that like to call people "retards" to make themselves feel good about themselves?

At any rate, did you check the scaling on those enchants?

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Because you are acting like one. It is not meant as an insult, merely a discription. That is unless you take it as an insult. Do you consider young people inferior?
Are you one of those people that like to call people "retards" to make themselves feel good about themselves?

At any rate, did you check the scaling on those enchants?

/cheers

So you're some kind of psychic, that can tell people's rage over the internet? When no evidence of "not being calm" was present? please give me evidence in my post where i'm not calm mr. edgar cayce

As if it was not enough that one of my all-time favourite games has turned to shit, now even every discussion on one of my favourite forums is turned to shit byAllybeboba ;_; Makes me want to cry

Sorry for the off-topic post.

That would include you to my friend. As per my above post, no Trial twink is "pure".

/cheers

thats what someone who isnt 100% pure would say
/cheers

Then don't die to 4K feral bites. It really is that simple isn't it. Stack more health and armor. That is what I did. Anyone should be able to figure that one out.

/cheers

So basically you want me to cripple myself just to stay alive a little longer since i would die anyways to the next FB or the next tick of Elemental Force? Are you really that nuts?

Tbh at this point you're either trolling, or you're pure stupid, really.

So basically you want me to cripple myself just to stay alive a little longer since i would die anyways to the next FB or the next tick of Elemental Force? Are you really that nuts?

Tbh at this point you're either trolling, or you're pure stupid, really.

I think he doesnt want to you to live longer. Me neither tbh. Hes just wants you to stop crying on TI.

I think he doesnt want to you to live longer. Me neither tbh. Hes just wants you to stop crying on TI.

Just stop thinking, you're overheating your brain and it might explode at some point. You're not build to think. That's too much for you dear.

As if it was not enough that one of my all-time favourite games has turned to shit, now even every discussion on one of my favourite forums is turned to shit byAllybeboba ;_; Makes me want to cry

But (this time) it wasn't Allybeboba who derailed the thread. Blame the ohmisopure criers who just can't let go.

In what way??
Because I don't ridicule people? Because I don't verbally attack people? Because I don't go around bragging around how great I am? Any of those things that many of the other TI users do?
Or is because I DEFEND those people that get attacked? And I stand up for myself when I am attacked?
Which is it?

/cheers

you dont understand it either because youre not 101% pure f2p

Because no one is my friend. No one is...
Someone paid for that Internet, that electricity, that computer. Therefore, there is no 100% "pure".

/cheers

you dont understand it either because youre not 101% pure f2p

This topic is to be lol'd. As long as you don't chose to use chants, you're a beast in my opinion. Purity was a thing people cared back then, now most of us don't. But its cool to be one, either way.

as someone who is 102% pure im afraid i cant share your opinion

You know, Lennyw still remains pure. But this someone who is 103% pure, doesn't give a crap about purity as long as there is pvp.

You know, Lennyw still remains pure. But this someone who is 103% pure, doesn't give a crap about purity as long as there is pvp.

people with 103 % purity (just as i am) would care about purity, i dont blame you because as i alrdy said, people who arent 102,8% pure cant understand it

people with 103 % purity (just as i am) would care about purity, i dont blame you because as i alrdy said, people who arent 102,8% pure cant understand it

Then 102.79999% would, no ?

Users who are viewing this thread