F2P Rankings: PVE & PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look very closely at the line above Kale, you'll see that he does not have highest number of Achievement Points after all...
scaled.php

EDIT: sorry about the crap pic. First time doing it :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol! Thank you, Mirenelle.

But i know one sign. If someone mentions my name on some thread this thread will forgotten soon.:(

Just an observation, the difference in queue times in EU with Alliance spending on average 15-20 minutes queued while horde are cruising on 2-5 minutes queues , giving any horde characters a lot more time and ease to achieve higher HK counts.

Just an observation, the difference in queue times in EU with Alliance spending on average 15-20 minutes queued while horde are cruising on 2-5 minutes queues , giving any horde characters a lot more time and ease to achieve higher HK counts.

Ally ques are a little long in the US as well(4-8 min average?) but most f2ps aren't seriously grinding out honor kills for achievements or titles so that doesn't really matter as far as queue times are concerned

i really dont care about having the most HKs or achvment points altho it wouldnt hurt.. i just want to get geared and have fun! :)
Ally ques are a little long in the US as well(4-8 min average?) but most f2ps aren't seriously grinding out honor kills for achievements or titles so that doesn't really matter as far as queue times are concerned
i think i get about 10-15mins average... :( and the fastest que ive ever gotten was about 3min not including the instant ques from someone leaving a bg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread