EU+US F2P picture thread

Well I have never heard of it before

I should have precised "never shared that information *with me*" :oops:

...clearly the info is not quite "common" enough, then. :p

Can we get back to the pictures, now? :D

Unfortunately, I wasn't actually able to maintain that target over the holidays... but by squeezing-in three BGs on the last day I still managed to come-away with the "goods". :cool:

View attachment 14247
Well ive done some digging.
https://xpoff.com/threads/questions-answers.39650/page-36

Where have you been I missed you
<3 :D

I can hardly make time for posting here during normal months... and once the holidays arrived, any opportunities to do so dwindled. When that was then compounded by the shockingly-unexpected "access" to the Anniversary BG, some "sacrifices" became necessary. :oops:
Well ive done some digging. [...]
Hey, now... the man actually did the research, and that deserves some respect! o_O

Can we get back to the pictures, now? :D
Pictures, you say? Okay...
I've been exploring the more harder and less easily explored areas for F2Ps through RaF summon. It's like having a pocket warlock.

WoWScrnShot_010120_235839.jpg

(Vendor is phased so no keys! Oh well.)

WoWScrnShot_011020_011227.jpg

(Molten Front is very much phased but thought I would still beable to get King of the Spider-Hill if I was summoned up here, again, nope.)

Let me know if there's a place you want me to try, by the way ;)

I'll just take a selfie...

WoWScrnShot_011520_090116.jpg

Playing around with Party Sync...

WoWScrnShot_011620_045633.jpg

Yeah, totally not playing my main... ha... haha...

WoWScrnShot_112219_140649.jpg

How does this screenshot make you feel? Can you FEEL it?

WoWScrnShot_112519_071032.jpg

I AM THE LORD OF BLACKROCK! Get your Blackrock Tea NOW! 2 for 3 sale! Don't miss out!
Our tea is infused with the very essence of Blackrock. Our tea does not contain any whelp product.
Get your tea cup here! Order now! https://xpoff.com/threads/pinkies-up-a-chipped-tea-cup-guide.89901/ #NonSpon
BUY THE TEA
WoWScrnShot_122519_090444.jpg

Finally got around to crossing this one off the list, one of the last WoD achievements that I knew was possible but unsure of how to do it!
DRINK BLACKROCK TEA EVERYDAY
WoWScrnShot_011220_215646.jpg

BUY THE TEA
Now I know!
DRINK THE TEA
WoWScrnShot_122719_195015.jpg

Gag vwah gag yyqzz ez hoz shAth'yar plahf *cough*
YOU REALLY SHOULD DRINK THE TEA

Last edited:
@Rhaellia The King of the spider hill achiev can't get obtained unless you properly unlock the region through questchain ... as it came out from an -intense- discussion with a GM, who obviously wasn't knowing much and simply ragequit the chat when I showed him he was wrong :D
Still worth to check further the other achievs, but this one, even by going down and then back up, doesn't trigger it

Last edited:
@Rhaellia The King of the spider hill achiev can't get obtained unless you properly unlock the region through questchain ... as it came out from an -intense- discussion with a GM, who obviously wasn't knowing much and simply ragequit the chat when I showed him he was wrong :D
Still worth to check further the other achievs, but this one, even by going down and then back up, doesn't trigger it
Yeah, I figured as much. It's a shame, those kinds of achievements are always the most fun to find imo.

Do you know if the other achievements in Mount Hyjal are still obtainable? Like Have... Have We Met? and I think there was a few others.

Yeah, I figured as much. It's a shame, those kinds of achievements are always the most fun to find imo.

Do you know if the other achievements in Mount Hyjal are still obtainable? Like Have... Have We Met? and I think there was a few others.
I only tried the achievs related to Molten Front, but not all those related to Sethria's Roost :/ too much things to do !!! :eek:

Hmm.
I may have to do that, because foxes.

Users who are viewing this thread