EU+US F2P picture thread

No shield but found this little dude :eek:

WoWScrnShot_100219_181141.jpg

Tol Barad, transmog, fish. Tol Barad, transmog, fish. Tol Barad, transmog, fish.

Tiny Blue Carp fished from Hyper-Compressed Ocean.

I've gotten a few items that drop from fishing daily quests so maybe, just maybe, we can get those pets. If so, they'll be quite rare due to the large loot pool though.

Ok, thanks ^^ I had a doubt if it was one of the rare Pandaria Carps or if it was a new pet that was unknown to me :D

Knowing that the carps are around one chance over 2500-3000, you got lucky :D

In which zone was located the Hyper-Compressed Ocean in which you were fishing, just out of curiosity? As it seems that the loot-table can be affected by region, I want more info :p

Ok, thanks ^^ I had a doubt if it was one of the rare Pandaria Carps or if it was a new pet that was unknown to me :D

Knowing that the carps are around one chance over 2500-3000, you got lucky :D

In which zone was located the Hyper-Compressed Ocean in which you were fishing, just out of curiosity? As it seems that the loot-table can be affected by region, I want more info :p
I've just been fishing at Brewfest in Dun Morogh. I haven't been keeping track but I've fished for hours, cycling through four toons to avoid the cooldown. Bags fill up too fast :(

I've just been fishing at Brewfest in Dun Morogh. I haven't been keeping track but I've fished for hours, cycling through four toons to avoid the cooldown. Bags fill up too fast :(
Show me your fish and other things caught in the statistics tab

I mean if u have fkd up bags like me u wont have auto loot and wont pick up anything except what ure looking for. And wont move the tracker.
Oh ye ok this is true

My bags are probably just as fucked as yours but I make sure to find a few free slots xP

Users who are viewing this thread