EU+US F2P picture thread

It sort of happened by accident. The Starter Edition Worgen I made manually a while ago (it matched the pet bird). But the Veteran Dwarf simply didn't have anything else that didn't look like brown peasant garb.
Hey, it looks good together. The blue mail looks especially good on a dwarf, I find.

You don't wanna see this if your Horde........
A 3k+ HP @ss-kicking Prot holding the flag........
Good luck tryin to get this off her! :p
WoWScrnShot_042019_171706.jpg

Still haven't done a single quest to see my luck with purple stuff .... but took some time to make useless grinds on my f2p :D
Today, I finished the Draenor reputation The Saberstalkers :D But sadly, the tabard doesn't match my tmog :(

Mx2mQtY.png

N0QuzC6.jpg

lmao this is funny to me
i was in a group with Riggidyreck (the warrior on the other team) but me and druhgy decided not to join simply because we hate EoTs and we'd have been on a winstreak all morning
Dude, I love EoTS. I don't know why.

I've been leveling a toon on my main account, and all I get is Battle for Gilneas. Over, and over. And no matter how good I do in it (went 23-0, 17-2, 33-5), the team loses in the last few minuets. So I hate that place now.

And Brihan, exceptional and impressive as always, man!

Wow :) A lot of emote macros. My only macro is /AFK - to leave BGs when they are not fun :D (if horde farming us)

You bind "A" :O How do you move around? With the arrows? :D

All those emote macros were useful when emotes were seen by everyone ... useful also for roleplay ...
But since they deactivated that, i'd not removed those macro ... maybe because I hope they would bring emotes back one day :(

And i'm on a AZERTY keyboard ;) so that's just the equivalent of a keybind on 'q' for any other country ^^

So... I was visiting relatives for "Easter dinner", when I quite-randomly thought to myself:

"Self, I bet that half of America is currently 'visiting relatives for Easter dinner' just like you... and if any of the ones that aren't happen to be playing WoW today, half of them are probably still compulsively farming for the new 'Epic Upgrades'. That means there may never be a better time to attempt the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza!"

Ironically, I hadn't even thought about it in over two years (after they changed "winning" from "First one in your realm" to "First fifty in all the world")... but I did have my MacBook with me, and what's the worst that could happen if I snuck away for a few minutes of digital fishing?

Woohoo! Even the final winner is still a "Winner", losers!
1-Victory.jpg
(I never even saw anyone else fishing... just roaming Alliance gankers.)

"Oh, my dear sweet Giant-Pier-Shark... finally our 'forbidden love' can be realized!"
2-Prize.jpg
(Not visible: two Alliance gankers rushing into the bottom of the Inn... do they think I'm going to run before they ambush me?)

Of course I won't "run"... I'm gonna' SWIM!
3-Effect.jpg
"...'cause I'M A BEAUTIFUL MERMAID NOW, BITCHES!!!"

Pros: Avoids the usual "Trinket Cooldown" when equipping, so you can simply place it on an action-bar and click it a few times whenever you happen to run into the water (just remember to swap-back afterwards).

Cons: Ahem...
  • Not technically a "toy" like I expected it to be.
  • Can't use it in combat (so no aquatic pursuit/escape), and you're pacified/silenced if the effect is already active.
  • Effect is cancelled if you leave the water's surface (jumping/knockback/etc.).
  • Effect is also cancelled if you encounter "invisible barriers" or "fatigue waters" (so it won't help you swim to Teldrassil).
  • Even when you CAN use it, it's only a 35% swim-speed bonus (unlike a potion's 100% bonus), so you'll usually only "save" a second or two (which you'll then "lose" when you have to re-mount).
TL;DR - I'm really glad to have it, but I doubt that I'll use it much.

Last edited:
The Noblegarden started !

Come and get your new Hearthstone ! :D
Du8kivK.png

JhTq7fE.jpg

So many rabbits ... and I can't even eat them ....

I gotta do that on my newish F2P account, as well as my alt account this year. Two accounts of doing the entire Noblegarden. Great. xD
Your not so friendly neighborhood unholy paladin has gotten his hands on a new head piece to match his darkness
qsGtVzl.jpg

qhJE9zw.jpg

7sWsdGO.jpg
Oh, you're a total carebear and you know it homie.

...paladin has gotten his hands on a new head piece to match his darkness
A "dark paladin"? I know a tale of a "dark paladin"... :eek:
"Should you ever have the misfortune to gaze upon the grim faceless mask of a 'paladin' that is completely encased within a half-ton of demonic iron (the thick plate armor still pulsing with fel energy from the vanquished Legion Generals of which it was forged), you will instantly understand that the powers of The Light have sent their darkest angel to pass the ultimate judgement upon your wretched soul: an invulnerable mountain of metal that cannot be stopped, and cannot be dissuaded..."
(...unless it happens during the week of Noblegarden, because then the "holiday transmog" might make all of that felforged-plate a bit less obvious.)

Iron-Juggernaut.jpg

I was wandering, trying to find a Blingtron 6k ... and then I saw a Blingtron 5k and said : "why not, i'm not gonna wait for a better bling" ... I feel like i'm lucky today :

uD9b36W.png

I was wandering, trying to find a Blingtron 6k ... and then I saw a Blingtron 5k and said : "why not, i'm not gonna wait for a better bling" ... I feel like i'm lucky today :

uD9b36W.png
Lucky duck! I still haven't gotten that one on my F2P! :)

I was wandering, trying to find a Blingtron 6k ... and then I saw a Blingtron 5k and said : "why not, i'm not gonna wait for a better bling" ...
It must be nice that Blingtrons are apparently so common for you, that you even consider whether-or-not a 5k is "worthy"... :p

('Grats, by the way...)

Users who are viewing this thread