EU+US F2P picture thread

Hallowed.jpg

Sup

Going to get a bit of a late start on that tomorrow. :D Should be fun.

Yeah, unfortunately the Asian themed gear from MoP really only goes with things in that expansion. :/

Yet another example of Blizzard introducing something then abandoning it post expansion. Remember when worgen were relevant briefly? Or sin'dorei? Or garrisons? :p

I just got to garrisons on my highest level toon and I can see why everyone fucking quit during WOD

Garrisons wasn't even the worst of it, at least those were good for gold. >.>

i wanna make a ftp account on us since im normally eu. is there any realm that is recommended by us twinks?

i wanna make a ftp account on us since im normally eu. is there any realm that is recommended by us twinks?

Same idea, same no idea.. Byt in fact start from zero and huge latency are propably things what are against that think.. Imo

Congrats! One of the few Holiday titles available to us, as most other ones are gated behind cooking or eating some high level food.

The Noble, The Hallowed, and Flame Warden so far!

I would not be surprised to see a few more in the future.

Screen Grab so fast; Interface hasn't fully loaded (Probably due to too many addons on a weak laptop). Not the first time this has happened.

LBHzrnG.jpg

LbRJrT2.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the pets, Al!

I just grabbed the Marionette the other day, too. Still no dice on the hatchlings lol

Users who are viewing this thread