EU+US F2P picture thread

It's an Add-on called "Rarity". Keeps track of everything rare and of interest. When you finally do get it, it gives you a little achievement-style announcement.

Try reading the golden text. Its just an addon or something to tell him when he finds a pet

Ditto.

Though, it may as well be an achievement to get the damn thing.

:p

I've not once gotten a mount or pet from Bling, and I've been using it near daily on multiple accounts since they introduced it.

sounds like ur about to let us know soon
yes yes?
I know someone who won’t be letting u know soon! :eek:
I tried for about a week, but Scale Belly has people there 24/7.
I managed to get him a few times, and picked up some mog pieces which I can get when I’m sub’d (requires lvl 26) - all scaled to ilvl 29.
Got lucky with some people that were afk and he spawned in front of me, but otherwise so hard to camp this dude, especially on a 20.
Sadly I don’t have it in me to keep doing this till I get lucky with the Sword drop...... :(

Yeah, until the hype of it's return wears off, it's a moot effort and wasted time to try and do it. Also, given how it is now available in game again coupled with the fact it is so heavily farmed? The profits for it are minimal comparatively. Selling them a year or two ago was a good cash grab when they were no longer in game.

The drop rate is likely still abysmal like it always was, and given he basically has a dozen people waiting on him at all times...Unless you are incredibly patient, phase to a ultra low pop realm at their lowest populated hours...You're better off just waiting. :p

I'll try for it a few months down the line, maybe.

Time to start earning rep back with the Goblins. I hate Goblins...
Bloodsail.jpg

Goblins are nasty, vile little critters.

I enjoyed them in MTG.

But in Warcraft? Why do they have a thick New Jersey accent, and look like a mix of Armenian / Guido?

So awful. Kill on site, always.

Russian F2P site and players? Neat. :D

To be fair, I did post a picture here (once) of my P2P 20 war.

Though, there is nothing stopping P2Ps from making their own thread. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread