F2P Movies Thread

no1, nice TV crits.

but ive heard ppl say clickers are bad, u should use couple helpfull addons in bgs like: BattleGround Targets and VialCooldowns.

Trying to rid of clicking completely. But sometimes I still like to use it for targeting at longer range and such. Im still getting used to keybinds though on my razer. So eventually ill have em all down so I can use spells without clicking. for the most part though, I don't click on most of my moves.

Added [MENTION=21507]Wildbloom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17829]Roboartist[/MENTION] videos.

Finally back from winter holidays so the thread will be updated more frequently now.

New video, this time Horde rogue POV, enjoy ;)

Horde PUG vs GSC Ravencrest semi-premade - YouTube

I don't understand what this video brings to the community, no good moves, no big damages, no plays at all; just a rogue addicted to speed pot OSing low-geared random. If a jaja would make a video of him winning a "semi 24s premade" it would looks the same.

I know i'm not on topic but really you gotta stop posting all this stupid stuff just because you faced some 24s (this video is obviously against GSC)

Why so mad ? Do you mind if i report your full of anger post? :)

nice moves, really great gameplay, i liked most when u and lucieon both sapped each and u trinket when ur stealth was ready, had never seen that move be4(lucieon got outskilled if he had trink) u would have owned him if back up didnt have come, i gonna include it to my books , and geera getting pretty unlucky with hes blinks and frosts, really enjoyed the music too.

subbed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what this video brings to the community, no good moves, no big damages, no plays at all; just a rogue addicted to speed pot OSing low-geared random. If a jaja would make a video of him winning a "semi 24s premade" it would looks the same.

I know i'm not on topic but really you gotta stop posting all this stupid stuff just because you faced some 24s (this video is obviously against GSC)
Your understanding isn't required.

Users who are viewing this thread