F2P Movies Thread

There is no video section, this thread is in the F2P forum if you didn't notice.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

How this went on for 5 pages without getting moved to the proper section of Twinkinfo is beyond me. It's in the Video Discussion now - feel free to continue your gathering and discussion.

Best regards,

notice the number of posts in the thread, and also notice the number of posts in the thread after it got moved

I'm pretty emberrassed about some footage lol -_-

You actually did really well in those arena vids, i enjoyed them. Although i would like to know why you didn't use counterspell at all in any of those games. mage/priest has extremely good synergy when used correctly and i liked the way you guys rotated cc by fearing/polly but you never once used counterspell which could have won some of those games

well thanks dubbs for rezing this thread!

Skillcapped

this movie was made a month ago and there are a few things that i can't believe i did in this video. The fact that i hadn't keybinded Pet Attack and Pet follow cost me my pet a lot, as well as dealing with rogues who weren't bad, using too many or too less of my safety skills vsing them.

Anyway i'm pretty sure i started f2p because of you shft, or it was another tauren druid. sorry for ruining your experience playing a hunter but it's the best counter class to a hunter :(

edit: and the lack of a focus target isn't great either.

Last edited by a moderator:
this movie was made a month ago and there are a few things that i can't believe i did in this video. The fact that i hadn't keybinded Pet Attack and Pet follow cost me my pet a lot, as well as dealing with rogues who weren't bad, using too many or too less of my safety skills vsing them.

Anyway i'm pretty sure i started f2p because of you shft, or it was another tauren druid. sorry for ruining your experience playing a hunter but it's the best counter class to a hunter :(

edit: and the lack of a focus target isn't great either.
what is this warm fuzzy feeling?

I play a hunter occasionally when i need to blow off steam, every bg i carry to a win it's really kinda silly

Bump, won't you show this thread some love. :eek:

Check this out:
NamaTrials

Still working on the actual videos..haste makes waste - just rate my Goldshire stock video :cool:
I've got some nice ideas mixed with great footage, so be prepared..

List updated with a featured list, will add some more to the list soon 290512

I will fix the links when I have time so the post wont take up so much space. Need to work on some improvements since the forum changed for awhile ago.

Atychiphobia or Palaund, I would love one of my video here. Do you mind picking your favorite video from my channel and put it here :)

Atychiphobia or Palaund, I would love one of my video here. Do you mind picking your favorite video from my channel and put it here :)

Sure, I will also list all of your videos in the "movie library" which is coming soon.

Edit: Started working on links. Will update the list with new movies and a library in the coming days + featured one of Dubbs videos! 300512

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this thread :eek:
Great work!

Users who are viewing this thread