F2P Movies Thread

Hello!

Lately I have been recording some of my gameplay on various characters and yesterday when my f2p friends and I did a 5man premade we came face to face with a 24 premade.
At first i didn't want to be my first video posted here to be unedited and without any music, but i really wanted to share this epic clash and i haven't figured out how to edit yet :p
I won't spoil anything, just watch it, and I hope u enjoy! Feel free to put some music on, preferably some Rock ;)

Youtube link (plz work :/)

Alright, added everything that has been posted recently.

Currently working on the featured section and hopefully will be updated in the coming days.

EDIT: Added terms and conditions for this thread (http://simp.ly/publish/jLXpRq), make sure to read them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aggramar Dance Off part 1 - YouTube

Subscribe to Trialmop if you enjoyed :) thanks for watching

Unfortunately I have decided to remove all your videos from the front page because it didn't live up to the required standards in the thread.

Since you have agreed on the terms and conditions (https://simple-note.appspot.com/publish/jLXpRq) I am refering this action to §2 (paragraph 2) "Approval of video".

This does not mean you cannot publish new videos by you in the thread. You are welcome to do that and they will be added if I think they live up to the required standards. If you have any questions or want to appeal to this action, please do it via PM.

Regards,

Atychiphobia

Unfortunately I have decided to remove all your videos from the front page because it didn't live up to the required standards in the thread.

Since you have agreed on the terms and conditions (https://simple-note.appspot.com/publish/jLXpRq) I am refering this action to §2 (paragraph 2) "Approval of video".

This does not mean you cannot publish new videos by you in the thread. You are welcome to do that and they will be added if I think they live up to the required standards. If you have any questions or want to appeal to this action, please do it via PM.

Regards,

Atychiphobia
That's a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

You ask him to contribute his video here then tell him he's not welcome? Come on.

And who was the baby or baby's that told you to take his videos down. Some of you really need to get a life.

That's a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

You ask him to contribute his video here then tell him he's not welcome? Come on.

And who was the baby or baby's that told you to take his videos down. Some of you really need to get a life.

I somewhat agree to you but his contribution to the main post was when I added every F2P video that got posted in this thread. After much thinking I wanted to make a required standard to be a part of it. It's not really hard to get to the front page (never been a problem for 1.5 years) but the quality and assumptions that has been made can damage our community. There has been much discussion about his videos and I decided to take this action. Also, this is just for his current videos that Trialmop has posted. If he takes more effort into his videos I can very well add his new ones.

I don't want to discuss it too much here, you can PM me if you have any further questions.

Aty why does some series or parts have spoilers yet some don't? For ex. 2v2 does but 3v3 doesnt. Dubbs has spoilers yet other posters don't.

I think it maybe helpful to add a spoiler for every person or group of vids from the same person as it's becoming very long and that could help some of the lesser seen vids near the bottom be able to be seen easier. Or maybe ask yde to add more posts between your OP and cers post so you can do all the editing you want. Imo it just feels chunky but you definitely shouldn't take any of those vids down just to save space so I think the spoiler or additional editing may help. Just my thoughts. Keep up the work tho and I agree with your ToS. Your thread your idea your approval

Hi guys,

Here is my youtube channel : A WARRIOR'S LEGACY - YouTube

You'll find vidéos with my f2p hunter on hyjal horde ( french server ), and though i'm not playing it anymore, with my 85 warrior main character .

F2p Hunter 5.05 :

Kilah F2pwn - Lvl 20 Hunter twink - YouTube

F2p Hunter solo standard scope farming in Gnomeregan ( 5.2 ) :

Gnomeregan Kilah 5.2 - YouTube

85 Warrior pvp :

Drûn vs the world - part 1 - YouTube

I have footage of the Agrammar vs Hyjal f2p arena event , and will upload the video soon, before releasing my 5.2 pvp vidéo.

Thank you guys, and cya soon in game.

Added + dubbs new warlock video.

Thanks Xanseyy for your contribution to this thread, as I said before you will get your own section. Although I'm on a trip for some days and will work on it when I get home.

what do you mean? and sorry i didnt see you say it before.

Aty why does some series or parts have spoilers yet some don't? For ex. 2v2 does but 3v3 doesnt. Dubbs has spoilers yet other posters don't.

I think it maybe helpful to add a spoiler for every person or group of vids from the same person as it's becoming very long and that could help some of the lesser seen vids near the bottom be able to be seen easier. Or maybe ask yde to add more posts between your OP and cers post so you can do all the editing you want. Imo it just feels chunky but you definitely shouldn't take any of those vids down just to save space so I think the spoiler or additional editing may help. Just my thoughts. Keep up the work tho and I agree with your ToS. Your thread your idea your approval

I understand what you mean and thanks for your thoughts. Right now I have a rule that I will use the spoiler tool when the number of videos in groups are 4 or greater, otherwise it feels worthless. It's hard to find a balance between these two since I still want people who have contributed with more videos should be more in the center of attention. I haven't come so far with this idea in the all time movie library but I might try it.

Also, for example Xanseyy will get class series as dubbs (with his own section coming up) so it will get more polished in the coming days. But I'm still in South Africa until Tuesday with a not so good internet so I mostly just update the library for now.

what do you mean? and sorry i didnt see you say it before.

Replied via PM.

Hi guys,

Here is my youtube channel : A WARRIOR'S LEGACY - YouTube

You'll find vidéos with my f2p hunter on hyjal horde ( french server ), and though i'm not playing it anymore, with my 85 warrior main character .

I have footage of the Agrammar vs Hyjal f2p arena event , and will upload the video soon, before releasing my 5.2 pvp vidéo.

Thank you guys, and cya soon in game.

Thanks, added your videos. Unfortunately I only accept F2P videos and therefore I cannot add your last video.

Users who are viewing this thread