F2P Movies Thread

There you go, library updated and added a section for Rainnydays.

Will update featured video today or early morning tomorrow, damn I'm lazy on that one =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Featured section updated! Maybe no surprise that it would be Swag's new video =). I apologize for the lazy update on this section the last month. Hopefully I will be updating more regularly in the future.

Featured

Swagcleavic III - YouTube

His last video, Swagcleavic II, is probably the most viewed and famous F2P video in World of Warcraft. The long awaited Swagcleavic III, which is the third video in its series is finally here! According to Swag himself, 172 games were recorded to nominate and release the twelve best ones of the arenas. Therefore the level of dedication is very high and really live up his standards. With several classes being played you get to see from many different perspectives and the skill level throughout the movie is nothing you hesitate about. Last but not least I really liked the music for the video. I think he has the perfect taste of music for impressive arenas to make them more exciting.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I would like to thank Swag for making these awesome movie (it's 17 min afterall) for the community!

Original thread and source: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/swagcleavic-iii-aerie-peak-arena-video-43197/

You know this is awful, right?

Cower on Auto
Disarm on Auto
Using a Scorpion -_-
Using KC in the wrong time
Not playing around max range
Not using Mark
Using Serpent Sting against the wrong classes
Your mog is ugly -_-

Some notes:
Try to use Shadowmeld to neglect some CC's like a Monkey's Bad Manner, Scatter Shot, Sheep, Fear,... (Yes, those first 2 can be done)
Play more around with keeping your pet with you and sending it back in. Especially against healers a Pet Charge could break a game.
Bind all your abilites properly. Dismissing a pet while your opponent is scattered, to get out a new pet and maximizing your pet CD's, is an easy trick to up your potential alot.

But I'm happy. Atleast you didn't backpeddle.

Cower on Auto
Disarm on Auto
Using a Scorpion -_-
Not using Mark
Your mog is ugly -_-

Some notes:
Try to use Shadowmeld to neglect some CC's like a Monkey's Bad Manner, Scatter Shot, Sheep, Fear,... (Yes, those first 2 can be done)
Play more around with keeping your pet with you and sending it back in. Especially against healers a Pet Charge could break a game.
Bind all your abilites properly. Dismissing a pet while your opponent is scattered, to get out a new pet and maximizing your pet CD's, is an easy trick to up your potential alot.

While I agree the skill level between people can vary, it doesn't really matter for the all time movie library. The featured section are for the extremely well done videos and very skilled people. Also, to get a private section you need to have atleast 10 quality videos and significant amount of views. Quality for me is about skill as well.

Added a section to Mykx with all his videos and Xansey's new video.

Cower on Auto
Disarm on Auto
Using a Scorpion -_-
Not using Mark
Your mog is ugly -_-

Some notes:

A bit harsh. Can't say I disagree though.

Added all videos and the premade movie. The Youtube version has 2-3 sound delay so I added the twitch recording too.

Damn I had 1 hp and then Nature's Guardian saved me in Chaseqt's video, so pro!

Made an quite update on Dubbs section now. It looks pretty neat with the class series and might add similar stuff to the thread in the near future.

Made an quite update on Dubbs section now. It looks pretty neat with the class series and might add similar stuff to the thread in the near future.
thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread