F2P: Kicked without getting the debuff?

Discussion in 'Level 19 Twinking' started by twinkeradin, Sep 1, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Brosmash

Brosmash Grandfathered

Its propably fine if i just throw this in here:

Got paid account and i got constantly reported afk while holding the flag, inbetween combat etc. I had the debuff for 2-3 times, then i didnt get the debuff anymore and got kicked from the bg.

some ppl can be real douches and ruin ur gaming experience, if u see any "not geared" f2p twink just report them and avoid this issue i had.

@mistgard:

i dont see any reason why ppl would report u i mean ur gear is ok, atleast u have put a bit of effort and not joining in bgs with less than 1k of HP.

2. OP
    twinkeradin

twinkeradin Grandfathered

I was never actually complaining about getting kicked when I afk.

3. Palonabanana

Palonabanana Grandfathered

Then why don't you stop afk and start fighting please? You keep saying you contribute to the team in other ways, but this is very dubious tbh.

This times 1000, swear if I see one more level 19 joing wsg with that damn 15+health enchant on my team I'm going to ****ing lose it.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, I have +20 mana instead.

4. Dramatized

Dramatized Member

Yeah, this is what I've been going on about, if you didn't afk noone of this would've happened.

:D

5. OP
    twinkeradin

twinkeradin Grandfathered

Lol hey palona :b

Anyway heres my recent testing results.

I was just multiboxing on 4 toons on a random BG and asked some random person to report the same person I was reporting. I can indeed confirm that 5 player reports is not enough to warrant an insta-kick to any player at any given time.

Thus the current theory is that, you need at least 6(would make sense as it is double the amount of 3) for the instant kick.

YES IT WOULD HAVE, it has happened to me and many others before, don't be a dick.

6. Hurrx

Hurrx the true profit

yes, we do indeed know you were multiboxing and reporting alliance flag carrier afk until he got kicked, my current theory is that ur a douche

7. Dramatized

Dramatized Member

You were the multiboxing huntards that reported legit players afk

kk

8. Donniedarkõ

Donniedarkõ Grandfathered

No no and no, I'm sorry but you are mistaken, you don't need 6 people. Your test is not valid, as you are multiboxing, nothing proove it count several votes for one battle.net account...and most likely doesn't ^^ I think it's 3 maybe 4. Not 6, that respresent 2 third of the votes, doesn't make any sense, you would never get kicked this way...and I do a lot...

Also maybe the votes adds up after each bg, you don't know what the system is

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)