F2P: Kicked without getting the debuff?

twinkeradin

Legend
So im trying to figure out, what triggers the fact that you get kicked off without a debuff.. afaik at max lvl you will always get the debuff first, no matter how many people report you.

Now I have several trial accounts and sometimes I get the deserter debuff on them. The question is, if you've been kicked too many times with the deserter debuff, does some hidden system allow you to be kicked automatically in the future without even receiving the debuff?

It's been happening alot on a particular twink character, while all of my other 3 trials that I played in the same bracket on different accounts have succescufully received the debuff and not be kicked instantly.

I wonder if there is some time-period how much you need to wait before you start getting the debuff before insta-kick or wether it's permanent. Anyone else can confirm/deny this and wether it's only affecting trial accounts as a whole.

Thanks.

They tried to do this with me but didnt work for them.Imo as long as you are active you are safe

No idea...I was in the enemy base going for the EFC when he started spamming BG chat and commanded(lol!) the team to all report me AFK.He spammed for a few mins and after he reailzed that nothing happened he called me a ****** and ****.I made screenshots and I promised him that if I ever get kicked from a BG I will use those 15 mins to forward my screenshots to a GM.

If you read the lv 19 forum often you probably know who I am talking about but I wont name and shame him

random1 said:
No idea...I was in the enemy base going for the EFC when he started spamming BG chat and commanded(lol!) the team to all report me AFK.He spammed for a few mins and after he reailzed that nothing happened he called me a ****** and ****.I made screenshots and I promised him that if I ever get kicked from a BG I will use those 15 mins to forward my screenshots to a GM.

If you read the lv 19 forum often you probably know who I am talking about but I wont name and shame him

No idea who you're talking about, but then again - I'm EU so maybe that's why :D

Mehcritkillu said:
Yes, but why would you even get reported if you're active?

Because of that:
stupidassholebeingsmart.jpg

Also my priest who is f2p was top of the table on healing... some assholes thinks, that if they are full bis,agm,ench, etc., they are gods. That's horde side btw.

i dont know why people are bitching so much about thise free to play 19 twinks , most of the time their more usefull than those whos paying 2 play?

Sylvictus said:
i dont know why people are bitching so much about thise free to play 19 twinks , most of the time their more usefull than those whos paying 2 play?

I somewhat agree with you, they are as good (or as bad) as the scrubs with a few BoAs who think they rule etc. Though a very, very rare amount of these F2P's actually put time and effort on their toons. I think I know 2 or 3 total on Horde side that knows how2play and is geared for their capacity.

allahkazam said:
if enough people report you afk you are gone.

Which is what your guild does to anyone they don't know... whether they are good or not. Ya'll prolly got wrecked in them games anyway. ;)

Handalf said:
Which is what your guild does to anyone they don't know... whether they are good or not. Ya'll prolly got wrecked in them games anyway. ;)

pretty sure the one game i was in yesterday we beat a 4 man from another guild 2-1 and then the second game it was no one but scrubs horde side so we all left to do other things. my guild reports shitty geared players afk. usually at least the shittiest geared gets reported afk. sorry that when you have zero enchants you get reported. we'll be sure to queue with 5 next time to make sure you get kicked.

allahkazam said:
pretty sure the one game i was in yesterday we beat a 4 man from another guild 2-1 and then the second game it was no one but scrubs horde side so we all left to do other things. my guild reports shitty geared players afk. usually at least the shittiest geared gets reported afk. sorry that when you have zero enchants you get reported. we'll be sure to queue with 5 next time to make sure you get kicked.

Sorry?

msg2short

There are probably are larger % of baddies among the P2P 19's than there are in F2P 19's.

Personally i'd have Jango's F2P mage on my team over Furios anyday of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread