F2P Casual Chat

Annymous

Legend
Do you want to say something pointless?
Then post your comments here!

This is the Off Topic Thread!

I'll go first! Yesterday, I went to see the movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Best movie ever! Some of the best action scenes I have ever seen in a movie. And the winter soldier! Wow! What a BOSS! In my opinion, the best Action/Superhero movie.

Alright. Talk it out man.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i am a new F2P and was wondering which realm has the most acitivty for bgs? I know its not off topic but i didnt know where else to post!

When I was 9 I stole a fag (That's a cigarette in the UK) from my gran and vomited for about 45mins. To this day my mum think's it was grans stuffing that did it :(

God, that feels so much better.

When I first had a boner I thought I had a disease so I cried and screamed.

Then my uncle came in and told me it would be all better and he'd do some mouth magic to fix it. I forget what he did exactly, but it turns out a day later he left the city for good and it turned out he wasn't my uncle :eek:

There's something called The Tavern. It is more suitable for such subjects.

--> The Tavern

TY

Idk that it will upset the balance to have a chat thread here, I mean it's kind of f2p related if you only want to talk to f2ps (ie, the community of strangers we know and love rather than random strangers from those other brackets :eek:)

On topic (off topic): SHHH no winter soldier spoils I hasn't seen yet D: In other news, did anyone else get way too much after-easter-sale chocolate >_>

I just Billied all over my chest... VERY EXCITED FOR JOHN OLIVER'S SHOW ON HBO :O

OMG I SAID JAMIE THE FIRST TIME>.....

When I was 9 I stole a fag (That's a cigarette in the UK) from my gran and vomited for about 45mins. To this day my mum think's it was grans stuffing that did it :(

God, that feels so much better.

Rotf.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

off topic thread, good idea. the place for trolls to come and derail the thread by staying on-topic

So here's the situation, I had the opportunity to ask this girl to Prom, but didn't. But my good friend has also been wanting to ask her, but he's prolonging it for the longest time.... do you guys think I should've pulled the swoop? or does that look bad on my part knowing that he wanted to ask her too. :(

So here's the situation, I had the opportunity to ask this girl to Prom, but didn't. But my good friend has also been wanting to ask her, but he's prolonging it for the longest time.... do you guys think I should've pulled the swoop? or does that look bad on my part knowing that he wanted to ask her too. :(

tell your buddy that if he doesn't ask her soon, you're going to.

I'm liking this thread :)

But it's like a stab to his back... Tough situation, tough situation.

Fael, if you want to ask her, just tell me straight up and i'll back off. I won't feel betrayed

Why not have a laugh about it? Something like you both get dressed up, remember flowers, both of you have a lil "sale" speech ready, both of you turn up the charms and ask her out at the same time, that way she gets to decide, you both had a fair shot and can Stay friends.
Don't go behind a friends back.
We don't have proms here (I think) so I don't know if its a good idea at all, just a thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread