US F2P BRD clear

We did some proof of concept testing last night and I regret to inform you, there is no way to get to the last two bosses.

We tried a slew of position changing toys, clipping glitches, pet abilities, and just couldn't get past the doors in the lyceum.

Unless someone has some brilliant ways for pure F2P to loot the torches or open the doors... we're fucked.

Sounds like a fun challenge!

We did some proof of concept testing last night and I regret to inform you, there is no way to get to the last two bosses.

We tried a slew of position changing toys, clipping glitches, pet abilities, and just couldn't get past the doors in the lyceum.

Unless someone has some brilliant ways for pure F2P to loot the torches or open the doors... we're fucked.
You could have a high level toon loot the torches. You would be down a person, heroic difficulty.

defeats the purpose of a F2P clear.
I understand that but if you can't clear it any other way.
If we're discussing "last resorts"... how about a "F2P Simulacrum"?

Have one of your participants recreate a "duplicate" of their F2P character on a subbed account.

Said "duplicate" could then be used to create the original group, run the dungeon, and (when necessary) briefly invite-in a big'n to loot each torch...

...or, you just pretend that the Shadowforge Flame Keepers are the "End Bosses". ;)

sadly, to get into BRD requires the creation of an instance group (because holiday event) that cant be successfully converted to raid.
I wasn't thinking "Convert->Invite->Kick->Convert"...

...I was thinking "Kick->Invite->Kick->Invite".

I wasn't thinking "Convert->Invite->Kick->Convert"...

...I was thinking "Kick->Invite->Kick->Invite".
You are able to invite to group but not invite to instance.
The guy you invite would be in your party, but not into your instance group, and won't have the option "tp to dungeon". Just like with random dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread