F2P 19 Wargame Battlegrounds and Arenas

Maybe there can be a list of completed 19 toons on the first page (with secondary characters), so we can get a good understanding of how many have made a character and how many more we need to start. Need to get everyone on the same page

Is cooking buffs or bandages allowed?
As far as I'm aware, no they aren't, I believe that engineering/mining were the sole professions the 19s were meant to have.

Oh, and if anyone's not in the skype group at the moment, send me a message via twinkinfo with you skype name and i'll add you into it. It'd be awesome to get as many people as possible into it, because atm its pretty much the best way of organising when to play games, or even just ask if someone wants to have a dueling session with you.

I was wondering how people would feel about adding Solstice Robe or Whispering Vest as possible caster chests? The stats aren't that great, armor values are similar, and they're both vendor bought (sold by Andrea Boynton <Clothier>). This way we could mog our robes to our liking, maybe get a little variety :)

Just a thought. I know I'm not the only one who dislikes some of the gear.

Maybe there are other vendor bought items that other classes can use in such a way too!

I was wondering how people would feel about adding Solstice Robe or Whispering Vest as possible caster chests? The stats aren't that great, armor values are similar, and they're both vendor bought (sold by Andrea Boynton <Clothier>). This way we could mog our robes to our liking, maybe get a little variety :)

Just a thought. I know I'm not the only one who dislikes some of the gear.

Maybe there are other vendor bought items that other classes can use in such a way too!

theres always the tranquillen vendors (i think thats how its spelled) in ghostlands

I havent been in one yet i dont know if they happen frequently but this thread is only a few weeks old, and i know a few people have 19 toons by now, and i have a p2p for grouping so it should be no problem to get one up today, if we can get enough people that want to,

How is it going? I'm bored with lvl 20 and I would like to do this. Are there enough people for this?

Sry for the necro, is this still going on? What server exactly, i may be interested in this.

If not, Blackwing Lair for the underpowered classes yay.

Its dead, no games ever came of this, but i do believe that several people still have toons ready to use, we might have enough people for a game even.

I'm interested. It seems extremely fun and balanced, and also, running around looking for white pieces similar to those on the chardev to give a more unique feel to your character can be a nice quest c:

If we can get this to work, count me in.

you could always do wargames (EDIT: i meant wargames as in arenas, not wargame bgs) at 20 gimping op claas/comp gear til matches balanced. then you have larger playerbase

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread