US F2p 10v10 signup friday 19th.

This looks like fun :]

I noticed you guys already had an outlaw on alliance, so I'd be willing to faction transfer play subtlety.

Freesafe2play.PNG

no armory but here's what I'm working with right now. Satchel stuff with Girdle of the Blindwatcher, Blazehound boots. No buffs active. Nothing at all enchanted except the parachute cloak, which I can/will replace, along with the dagger. Hope it'll end up passable, understand if not.

Also, if you add me feel free to bump or set me as a backup; if people end up wanting in I'd rather they play than me take a spot with an offspec/offgear. I'll be around during the time listed.

Last edited:

I noticed you guys already had an outlaw on alliance, so I'd be willing to faction transfer play subtlety.

View attachment 11196

no armory but here's what I'm working with right now. Satchel stuff with Girdle of the Blindwatcher, Blazehound boots. No buffs active. Nothing at all enchanted except the parachute cloak, which I can/will replace, along with the dagger. Hope everything's passable.

Also, if you add me feel free to bump or set me as a backup; if people end up wanting in I'd rather they play than me take a spot with an offspec. I'll be around during the time listed.

Should be fine as long as no enchants and replace parachute cloak. Ill go ahead and add you.

View attachment 11196

no armory but here's what I'm working with right now. Satchel stuff with Girdle of the Blindwatcher, Blazehound boots. No buffs active. Nothing at all enchanted except the parachute cloak, which I can/will replace, along with the dagger. Hope it'll end up passable, understand if not.

Also, if you add me feel free to bump or set me as a backup; if people end up wanting in I'd rather they play than me take a spot with an offspec/offgear. I'll be around during the time listed.
Awh, sweet. I haven't played with you in ages.

I'm away that whole weekend because of Easter. Gl though.

I think the biggest concern would be making sure we don't get any vet/p2p warriors sneaking in wep swaps with ones with dual Crusader.

=P

watched a 29 warrior glitch into an xp-on WSG and go 0-3 today so... Im not terribly worried.
Yeeeeeah.

To be honest, the gap isn't that big right now.

And skill definitely plays a much bigger role.

Users who are viewing this thread