Extinct GY farming is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess you could argue that your FC which got all 3 cap has 0 death and no one in your team have any flag return so I suppose 11 minutes isn't the fastest way you could have ended this game. But I mean c'mon 11 minutes game and making a 7 pages thread about that ?

While they could have capped it faster there is really no reason to QQ about this. Thats just plain stupid. So what they killed you for a xtra 3-4 minutes, its not that bad.

it wasnt that bad, ive seen A LOT worse

but still pretty low to gy farm us idc how long u do it for gy farming is just gay

Wait, since when does 5 man = premade? Granted they pugged in one good hunter and one abysmal, yet geared hunter, but I don't see how this is much to complain about since there's some decent horde in that game too.

SSB64 said:
Oh 100 yards from the GY in an 11 minute, 2-0 game is GY camping now? Sorry... Idiot

Doesn't really make sense why you were even there.

That is not fucking GY camping. GY camping is basically someone holding the flag and refusing to cap while everyone else spawn kills you. They were fucking capping flags and controlling the game by fucking killing you off at teh graveyard. L2play is all I got to say. And there is nothing stopping you from akfing

Not to mention you having half of a team. If i were in that game, Id want atleast some killing blows.

dakoduh77 said:
Not to mention you having half of a team. If i were in that game, Id want atleast some killing blows.

Run back to your teammates and spam some more emotes?

And after reading half of the thread, I'll throw this in for good measure...

ZIR IS A GIRL!?!?!?!?!?11121!?!

Kazuki said:
That is not fucking GY camping. GY camping is basically someone holding the flag and refusing to cap while everyone else spawn kills you. They were fucking capping flags and controlling the game by fucking killing you off at teh graveyard. L2play is all I got to say. And there is nothing stopping you from akfing

I feel a "lol umadbro?" should be intrejected here

Frosty said:
i fucking hate all of u if my hair was long enuf to pull it would all b out.

<3 a mastR frldrud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread