Extinct GY farming is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirqt

Legend
Lol, playing in a premade against a pug is cool who doesn't do it, but GY farming us isn't just saying.

to true zir extinct where is your ethics

While the moral ethics of running a premade vs pug maybe bad in some people's eyes, its perfectly just in others. No one can really say why this happened (if it even did or didn't). Lets just say, There is a thin line with topics like this hold; usually causes one main thing and scenario. Flaming, Trolling and utter Uselessness.

I suspect a lock on this thread soon.

Cloud said:
GY farm my ass. I did jump up to kill you though Zir :3

Yes you did, that didn't bother me. You had both of your healers sitting GY the whole fight healing any dps in our GY or around our GY. I understand it wasn't your whole guild, but it was a decent amount.

Let see its not a premade because most good twinks *ally* are on Cenarius now. Get over it or come back alliance.

Didnt see people spazzing out every time Pizza and his guild would GY camp us and wouldnt even cap the flag.

Like Kali said, they capped in a timley fashion.

QQ moar and stop posting useless threads

<3 u Zir but this thread is just......

Can a mod please lock this? This is going to start alot of flame in a short amount of time.

Inb4 someone says something, I'm not saying this just to avoid the fact of GY farming. I even avoid the horde graveyard. It's just uneeded drama.

tryiapriest3 said:
Can a mod please lock this? This is going to start alot of flame in a short amount of time.

Inb4 someone says something, I'm not saying this just to avoid the fact of GY farming. I even avoid the horde graveyard. It's just uneeded drama.

All we can be are whiteknights, I've already informed the proper mods and a lock is expected shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread