Expansion After Legion

Sorry if someone already corrected you on this but I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread. They have started to push "The Void" and "Void Lords" as being even more evil/stronger than sargeras and the burning legion. The void is what corrupted sargeras in the first place. Until the new book (think it's called warcraft chronicles or something) it was said that sargeras was simply corrupted over time because he didn't understand why the universe resisted the titans so much. But now they have changed it slightly to "he was corrupted by the void".
You make a point and I could see that as being possible. However, I still believe Legion is the final Major xpac, with subsequent xpac's being more like "Content Patches" similar to Tanaan Jungle, or a new Raid Tier, added TW, etc.

Cata and WoD have been my two least favorite expansions. Vanilla/TBC/WotLK are the glory days.

Depending how addicted I get to Overwatch, I may not be playing much come Legion.
honestly man cata was one of my favourite expansions. Since I only pvp I dont know the pve side of it, but people say it was pretty bad so maybe thats why people dislike it so much. But yeah the pvp in cata was probably the funnest ive ever had. every class was fun and viable(to a degree). the pruning hadnt started yet and the subscribers were at a peak.

There is a whole heaping pile of shit I don't agree with in this thread, that's for sure.

Vanilla was bug ridden to no end, yet in many ways, a very fun game. AQ40 and BWL will forever be favorites. The PVP system was kind of lopsided.

BC was incredible. It's PVP system clicked for me, and I really enjoyed the raids and attunement systems. Twinking was amazing here for 59s and 60s.

WoTLK was all over the place. The PVP outside of twinking was a mess, in my opinion. I loved the raiding, despite the introduction to more casual raiding. Despite that, gems like Ulduar are impossible to overlook. I had the most fun twinking in WoTLK of any expansion.

Cataclysm was a heaping pile of garbage. Besides some of the quest changes and Sinestra, it was terrible.

Mists was pretty fun. I enjoyed Heart of Fear quite a bit. SoO was well done, yet the lack of content for that long was horrendous.

WoD was about on par with Cataclysm, but worse in the aspect of lack of content and release timings of content.

I personally believe the best model is trickling out content, and longer times between expansions. But yeah, that's opinion, really.

What about the Emerald Dream? That's not a suggestion but an actual question. Weren't we promised an Emerald Dream xpac at some point?
Never promised, only rumored.
The emerald dream is a raid in Legion though. Corrupted by Xavius with the help from an old god and turned into the emerald nightmare.

There was a rumor on names of the expacs:
Tides of Titans (epic name)
Lost Legends ( aka legion)
ROTLK ( Rise of the Lich King. :) -epic )
Trove of the Whelps (dumb)

These are all the names that blizz had to decide from when releasing the game, you won't find many of them in forums or whatnot.
But if ur still longing for more names, check out reddit

lolz

Emerald Dream will be in Legion. And even though Sargeras might not be the strongest or evilest being, all the lore of WoW has lead to us beating him.

We would probably still need Naga xpac as well.

And tbh cata was the best PvP expansion, although I personally hated Cata. For me it's TBC > WotLK > Vanilla > MoP > WoD > Cata

Users who are viewing this thread