Exalted

Manigma said:
Dohmring with a few alt codes is currently Exalted with Org and UC. He plans to be one of the first to get ambassador title.

Exalted with org, and almost UC, I'm not planning just hoping and working my ass off :p fyi chens is a killer.

domhring said:
Exalted with org, and almost UC, I'm not planning just hoping and working my ass off :p fyi chens is a killer.

Is that what you're doing? Just doing Chen's over and over and over? :S

Boglund said:
ravenholdt?

darkmoon faire?

argent dawn possibly

and venture co if that's possible as somebody said

EDIT: didn't see the above post. Bloodsails too?

EDIT2: There's also factions like Thrallmar you can grind to honored if you want to do that for some reason.

ravenholdt u have to do quests after honored i think

idk about argent dawn but i dont think so

bloodsail requires u to kill 1 mob through revered on a 7 min respawn rate at something like 5 rep? only 1 person has it afaik

Leper said:
ravenholdt u have to do quests after honored i think

idk about argent dawn but i dont think so

bloodsail requires u to kill 1 mob through revered on a 7 min respawn rate at something like 5 rep? only 1 person has it afaik

In order to be exalted with 4 goblin factions and bloodsails at the same time, don't you have to turn in some crap? If so, are you sure you can do that @ 19 as well?

you have to get ur bloodsail rep up (which i doubt anyone would do) then theres some mobs u can kill in feralas that give goblin rep w/o loseing bloodsail, theres nothing u get after 10 so why try?

Leper said:
you have to get ur bloodsail rep up (which i doubt anyone would do) then theres some mobs u can kill in feralas that give goblin rep w/o loseing bloodsail, theres nothing u get after 10 so why try?

I'm not even playing WoW so I won't do it..But it's always nice to know which factions you can raise to exalted @ 19.

Hit Revered with all Alliance factions on Bitt, nearly Exalted with Darnassus.

I've cleared all quests from the Darnassus and Exodar 1-20 areas. With a lot of the Ironforge/Gnome and Stormwind areas to go, it's looking like I should be able to hit Exatled with at least a few Alliance capitals. I doubt if the spill-over rep will be enough to push Exodar all the way to Exalted though. I should also clear 500 quests soon.

Should have rolled a human.

I grinded Sporeggar rep on my druid (+15 rep a kill) felt like punching a hole through my monitor

>:O!

Stealthbot said:
For ally u can farm all the 19 quests when faction change hits move to horde do all those quests and change back?

Can only change faction once I think and it's logical since the faction change is ment to be a 2nd chance for those who rolled the oposite faction of your friends, there's no need to change to your friends faction and back again besides if all of you are mentally retarded and change faction and still appear on different factions from each other.

Tbh I think when Duckhunt (was him right?) made the post about Ambassador being impossible because all cities gave only 10-15K rep for all the quests he made a miscalculation, because I have 20-30K rep with all the alliance cities, should take 1 or 2 years to get the title, just have to wait till Lunar Festival.

Rayu said:
Tbh I think when Duckhunt (was him right?) made the post about Ambassador being impossible because all cities gave only 10-15K rep for all the quests he made a miscalculation, because I have 20-30K rep with all the alliance cities, should take 1 or 2 years to get the title, just have to wait till Lunar Festival.

I did that thread and I calculated hordesides and said that I assumed it would be somewhat the same for alliance. I just calculated rep gains from all quests between 1-19. If you read the thread I said that this was just some research I did and I also assumed there was some quests I left out.

EDIT: And yes I think I did something wrong somewhere, left out some quests or wowhead didn't show all quests or what ever. Maybe my search criterias wasn't good enough to show all quests. Even though "required lvl 1-19" should be ok. But yes looks like I left out something since people are well over 10k exalted.

EDIT2: Anyways the point of the thread was to show people that you couldn't quest your way to exalted without doing Chen's Keg.

There's a few things which impact on low level reputation. The vanilla starter areas do not give any spill rep (Elwynn Forest, Dun Morogh, Durotar, Mulgore). Quests in any other area do give spill rep. Searching wowhead for 1-19 quests will give you problems because it will only show the first 200 results. Try using the zone listings within the quest section (eg., Database > Quests > Eastern Kingdoms > Elwynn Forest).

A 1-19 quest search limited to Alliance displays 822 quests. Currently I have cleared over 450 and most of Westfall, Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, Redridge Mountains, Duskwood and the smattering of other quests in less Alliance quest intensive zones. I expect there will be about 700 quests that can be completed, without accounting for seasonal quests.

Now I'll throw out some specious math which I used to guesstimate if Ambassador was possible at 19. This is educated guess work and I make no claim that it is totally accurate.

- 700 quests available

- average 250 rep per quest (some give 500, some give 10, I used 250 to help reflect spill rep)

- 700 * 250 = 175000 total rep gained

- 175000 / 5 = 35000 rep per city (there are 5 rep factions for Horde/Alliance)

- Friendly to Exalted takes 39000 rep

- Which leaves a rep gap of 4000, which I decided was good enough to take a chance on

Boglund said:
Can only change faction once I think and it's logical since the faction change is ment to be a 2nd chance for those who rolled the oposite faction of your friends, there's no need to change to your friends faction and back again besides if all of you are mentally retarded and change faction and still appear on different factions from each other.

i DID NOT get this truly confirmed but i think i read a blue (think is still key) post that said you can change back but only to w/e your original race was.

Users who are viewing this thread