Exalted

jailbot said:
i DID NOT get this truly confirmed but i think i read a blue (think is still key) post that said you can change back but only to w/e your original race was.

I believe I heard that too, the question was like "Once you switch factions, can you switch back and choose a different race again?" and the answer was something like "No, if you switch back for a second time, you may only return to your original race"

It was mentioned somewhere that you could not use faction changing to change your original race. So for example you couldn't go from Blood Elf to Human to Troll. I think everything else has been inferred from that.

roguedubb said:
There's a few things which impact on low level reputation. The vanilla starter areas do not give any spill rep (Elwynn Forest, Dun Morogh, Durotar, Mulgore). Quests in any other area do give spill rep. Searching wowhead for 1-19 quests will give you problems because it will only show the first 200 results. Try using the zone listings within the quest section (eg., Database > Quests > Eastern Kingdoms > Elwynn Forest).

A 1-19 quest search limited to Alliance displays 822 quests. Currently I have cleared over 450 and most of Westfall, Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, Redridge Mountains, Duskwood and the smattering of other quests in less Alliance quest intensive zones. I expect there will be about 700 quests that can be completed, without accounting for seasonal quests.

Now I'll throw out some specious math which I used to guesstimate if Ambassador was possible at 19. This is educated guess work and I make no claim that it is totally accurate.

- 700 quests available

- average 250 rep per quest (some give 500, some give 10, I used 250 to help reflect spill rep)

- 700 * 250 = 175000 total rep gained

- 175000 / 5 = 35000 rep per city (there are 5 rep factions for Horde/Alliance)

- Friendly to Exalted takes 39000 rep

- Which leaves a rep gap of 4000, which I decided was good enough to take a chance on

I think I used thottbot and they show all quests I think..But yet my thread showed ppl that questing and no Chen's Keg repeating to get the title was impossible. I did the thread to stop people from wasting their time. Yes most people would've done the last 4k rep by doing Chen's but still should have been helpful to somebody.

NIce calculations though, not too accurate, but I guess they might've been more accurate than mine.

Leper said:
ravenholdt u have to do quests after honored i think

idk about argent dawn but i dont think so

bloodsail requires u to kill 1 mob through revered on a 7 min respawn rate at something like 5 rep? only 1 person has it afaik

riv a lvl 19 hunter ( eu ) has argent dawn exalted so its possible he has cenarion circle exalted and he is honored with revenholdt for some reason :O

Users who are viewing this thread