US Exactly what drives people away from 19s

:LUL:S, Yeah.. Alright. We're not good at the game that's why we stomp over anything we come in contact with hahahah makes sense, your logic in on point!

In reference to your oh so stupid remark though about us stacking consumables.. Which makes me wonder how you even have a TC bag? Lolol

@DeLindsay said it best -

If you don't believe in this vanilla-like logic behind twinking, you're probably like 16 and just joined wow not long ago huh? Hahaha cause every OG knows it's about getting the upper hand while maintaining a well balanced level of strategic game play.

If you're going to argue with me about using consumables in randoms you've really proven my point that you really are a nobody hahaha cause any real twink.. And I mean the definition of a twink in game, knows and is willing to blow gold on any and everything to get the upper hand or become equal with others. That's part of our vibe, if you can't see that then move along scrub. Otherwise step inside wsg with us and get that ass handed to you like you're used to ;)

Weren't you the one who was saying you guys were good because gear doesnt matter anymore and everything is equal? Now you say twinking is all about getting the advantage?
hypocrite:
You can't fake greatness, it's in the stats. All these oldies are washed up, they don't understand the new mechanics and concepts. They dont have their precious gear anymore so it's QQ every chance they can take.

Funny how when skill comes into play for pvp now, everyone runs lolols

Just wait on it ;)

The same thing happened last year right after the TC. People from 10-19's flocked to 30-39's. They will be back. It is cyclical.
After the invasions are done and over, normalcy will return.
Except there was an NWL season in september, that likely won't be the case this time.

Only thing I read asides the main point of the thread was arts beautiful video - you shouldn't care about what people on the internet say coz most of them are covered in acne and will never have sex - back the point I only left 19s coz it's so boring and no one listens to eachother and it such a tight community u need more than one head for it to succeed. Any ways no one leaves coz of fotm classes they just reroll them with a troll name and say they only play it to feed the trolls tho they actually are butt hurt xddddd random Ben Tilley meme pce

AQ1QKJU.png

For those who don't know how to count, there is ELEVEN priests in this Eye of the storm bg.

Even though we caught the dub, it wasn't fun. Disc priests should not be pulling 100k dmg and healing..

if i wasnt too lazy, id link the following screenshot:

my old 19 priest w/ fishing hat & agm being lvl 29 now, & i dont even play it rly although i might begin since shadow is interdasting...

fact: playing a priest in 19 is extremely boring lol, just takes the novelty wearing off & the repeated games with way to many priests in it. sad..

aint played 19 in months and definitely dont see myself again any time soon tbh, OP's game is more discs than i ever had in one game and i still hated how many there was.

defnitely a bad look

Weren't you the one who was saying you guys were good because gear doesnt matter anymore and everything is equal? Now you say twinking is all about getting the advantage?
hypocrite:
Of course. It's skill based now this pre patch there's no drying that. Gear doesn't matter, that's just facts. Doesn't mean I have to like I? But can't we both agree that regardless of it being skill based you can now get that edge with consumbales? So obviously any try hard twink will do it HeyGuys

If people want 19s as a competitive community and not a bracket to survive they need to organize things, it's that simple. Whether the interest is there from the "usuals" is up for debate, Myrms recent arena events showed that you need try and get people who aren't the "regulars" in events involved if you want it to be successful. Blizzard hit the reset button on competitive 19s after the TC so someone needs to pick up and start from the beginning, it won't be me or The NWL (though i'm not ruling out future 19s events).

I will say that Guild V Guild games are generally the best way to get a stagnant competitive environment flowing again, which in turn will create further room for opportunity, but unless two groups start that up I don't see any hope for competitive 19s any time soon.

If things went perfectly the guilds that still exist currently would be organizing games against each other and heating up the scene until the next Twink Cup, where you may have some of the old core coming back to attempt to re-establish themselves as the dominant people in the bracket.

I don't think there's anything to the situation other than that, people are toxic and negative everywhere on the internet and consumables/class stacking are inevitable.
Prob is SR is gone. There's only plebs left in the scene.

If people want 19s as a competitive community and not a bracket to survive they need to organize things, it's that simple. Whether the interest is there from the "usuals" is up for debate, Myrms recent arena events showed that you need try and get people who aren't the "regulars" in events involved if you want it to be successful. Blizzard hit the reset button on competitive 19s after the TC so someone needs to pick up and start from the beginning, it won't be me or The NWL (though i'm not ruling out future 19s events).

I will say that Guild V Guild games are generally the best way to get a stagnant competitive environment flowing again, which in turn will create further room for opportunity, but unless two groups start that up I don't see any hope for competitive 19s any time soon.

If things went perfectly the guilds that still exist currently would be organizing games against each other and heating up the scene until the next Twink Cup, where you may have some of the old core coming back to attempt to re-establish themselves as the dominant people in the bracket.

I don't think there's anything to the situation other than that, people are toxic and negative everywhere on the internet and consumables/class stacking are inevitable.
just out of curiosity how did I get banned for shitposting but this chocolate guy isnt? just look at what he posts lol

disgusting eu rat? racism

Calling 27-28 countries out as racists...

probably angry american has personal grudge

Labeling someone and inferring that is because they are from a different hemisphere.
just out of curiosity how did I get banned for shitposting but this chocolate guy isnt? just look at what he posts lol

I don't think he has personally insulted anyone has he? If so, give us some example.
Disagreeing with someone is not grounds for a ban. Neither is stating your opinion, as long as you do it within bounds of normalcy.

Disagreeing with someone is not grounds for a ban. Neither is stating your opinion, as long as you do it within bounds of normalcy.
i was very serious, haha.
Well i mean i got banned for telling people to not take wow/xpoff seriously and id say his posts are bit worse?

Labeling someone and inferring that is because they are from a different hemisphere.

I don't think he has personally insulted anyone has he? If so, give us some example.
Even though I have insulted people I got told the main reason I got banned for was "shitposting" this guy is quite clearly shitposting

Users who are viewing this thread